This Student Writing Desk with 3 Fabric Bins is well-suited for creating a study area for your child. This student desk features an ample writing space and three colorful, fabric storage bins that come in blue, black and gray. These bins can hold art supplies, books, projects and more. Also, the fabric bins on this wood writing desk can be removed and folded. This student desk is made from engineered wood. Some assembly is required.
Student Writing Desk with 3 Fabric Bins, Multiple Colors:
- Large writing area
- Fabric bins are removable and foldable
- Blue, black and gray fabric bins
- Desk is constructed of engineered wood
- Desk measures 37.5″L x 15.75″W x 29.5″H
- Some assembly required
- Purchased this desk & matching bookcase for my daughter who is going into middle school & is needing private homework space & more storage but in a tiny bedroom. This pairing works great! Was very easy to put together, fits in tight spaces, seems sturdy. She loves that the drawers are actually collapsible bins so that she has the option of a drawer or a shelf and the “drawers” she takes out can be used as storage bins elsewhere. Can’t beat the price, either.
- Frame is thin but standing very well and drawer is very good and nice looking and big enough to store a lot. Desk is not that small and very neat. The space is enough for monitor and laptop on the desk.
- basic, easy to install, matched it with a white desk chair from kia, which brought the total to around $80, not bad for a kids desk.
- I love this desk, and most importantly my kids love it too!! It came in one box and it was real easy to assemble with easy to understand instructions… Best of all its compact size fits perfectly in my kids’ bedrooms! I would definitely recommend this desk if you have an elementary-middle schooler whonisneager to have their own workspace in their room. I’m very pleased!
- Got it for my kids home school they like it. It fits in very nice in small space! I would def say buy it.
- I was in the market for a desk for my boys for homework and found this on the site. Love that it’s small enough to fit into small spaces and it includes large storage bins. The assembly took me about an hour to do only because I didn’t realize the parts were numbered at the edge of each piece. My only regret is that I didn’t get it in the darker color. Otherwise It’s a great purchase and the functionality is great!
- This desk was perfect for my 10 year old daughter’s small room. The surface isn’t huge, but is large enough for her to do her homework – would probably be a good work space for a laptop as well. The opening for the chair is large enough to fit a standard desk chair. I was surprised at how spacious the bins are, giving her plenty of room to store needed items in her desk. It was easy to put together, taking about 20-25 minutes. Really helped to solve a workspace problem we were having in our home.
- We bought this desk for our daughter in elementary school. It is a great size for her, but could still accommodate an adult. Very easy to assemble with detailed directions and labeled pieces/parts. I would recommend this for it’s great value.
- The desk was easy to assemble and it’s all labeled with letters that matches the step by step directions. The cloth draws are deep and wide.
- The desk works for me as an addition to my office. It holds my computer, has bins for storage, and frees up my larger desk for paper work. I put the desk together myself – however, it took me a bit longer than it would have with two people.
- My daughter is so happy with this desk