Sterilite’s Legal/Letter File Box accommodates both letter- and legal-size file folders. The snap-on lid keeps items secure and the clear base allows for visibility of contents.
Sterilite Legal/Letter File Box:
- Stackable with other file boxes
- Clean base
- Black, contoured lid
- I was looking for something to keep all of my bills and other type of important papers but didn’t want to get a file cabinet. This was perfect. Absolutely love it and worth the money ! The lid isn’t the best at staying folded while looking for something but I’m sure once it’s used a little bit it will be perfect.
- I use these boxes to file all our monthly receipts. Great price & easy to handle.
- I use these boxes to file previous income tax information. They are handy because they store easily, stacking one on top of another. And the Walmart price is fantastic! Great deal all around.
- I purchased this to replace my old file folder that I purchased like 10 years ago. I have a small amount of documents, so this did the trick. The lid does not close tightly, so any storage container of this size could have served the same purpose.
- This is an excellent buy! It accommodates letter size files one way and legal size files in the opposite direction. It has built in tracks for hanging file folders. It’s sturdy. I bought it to store seldom used files at home and it works great.
- The product works very well for its intended purpose! It also works well for various other storage purposes. Can’t beat the price.
- Purchased this to save documents for yearly receipts. Easy to handle and store as they sack nicely on top of each other. The top snaps firmly to protect contents. Can use pendaflex file holders of either size. Very useful.
- These won’t hold up over time.