Kiddos can hold their own backyard party with the All Around Playtime Patio with Canopy. Little ones will be able to entertain for hours with the pretend play kitchen grill, to cook up their favorite grub just like Mom and Dad. Youngsters will enjoy the wait for “dinner” with the attached sand and water play table. Once “dinner” is ready, children can eat at the snack table with the dish set to complete the ultimate game of “restaurant”. The attractive and realistic stone-stacked design of this kid’s patio will blend into any backyard setting.
Step2 All-Around Playtime Patio with Canopy:
- Age range: 2 to 6 years
- Open pavilion-style design is perfect for outdoor fun in the sun
- Kitchen grill with sink and swivel faucet allows kids to grill up their favorites meals
- Sand and water play area features several accessories and lid for splish-splash fun
- Snack table features an included dish set for little ones to serve their guests
- Spacious interior and high canopy offers plenty of room for social and interactive play
- Adult assembly required
- Sweepstakes! Put it together today by myself. Was simple easy to follow instructions, nice product.
- I have a 5 year old in a wheelchair and I bought it so he could play with his 2 younger sisters. I love that it’s also tall enough for my 9 year old to play with them too. I love my son can get into the house but I do wish they would have made at least one side taller so his wheelchair could fit under it. That’s the problem with wheelchairs he never fits under anything so he always had to lean way forward. It’s not too far he can’t play it’s just more of a would have been nice to have. I love that Step2 is making more accessible toys!
- I operate a home childcare business and my kids love it. They are ages 2-6. They have incorporated the play good from the kitchen area and had a picnic the first day we put it up. They are able to practice taking turns at the grill and using the tongs are great for large motor skills and hand eye coordination. The directions were easy to follow making it easy to assemble. I would definitely recommend this as something worth the money.
- Easy to put together. Had to drill holes. Took me 1 hr by myself and I’m a nana w no skills-so anyone can esemble it! Great playtime activity center for my 2yr granddaughter.
- This is the favorite outside toy right now. The kids pretend to grill and serve up bbq. Sturdy and easy to assemble. #sweepstakes
- Purchased for our 2 and 4 yr old boys. Easy to assemble. Recommend using power drill for the screws. The boys played with it for hours outside when it was ready. Sturdy and held up in the rain. Their cousins love playing with it too. Highly recommend.
- Thank you to Step2 for letting me test this item as part of the Step2 toy tester program. I am mom to two boys- ages 3 and 6 months. My 3 year old uses a wheelchair to get around. He always wants to go inside of play houses but the doorways are always too narrow for him to get through. The All Around Playtime Patio with Canopy has a wide doorway that allows him access to both the outside and inside! The bar along the doorway is more ramp-like than other products I’ve seen but I do wish it was flatter/thinner- less of a bump for him to have to wheel over when pushing independently. It is nice and roomy- perfect for my son to move around and access every aspect of the patio toy but also plenty of room to share the fun with his brother, cousins, and friends. I love that it comes with the net bag to hold the toys that come with it. I do wish the height were adjustable. Luckily, my son is able to fit under each of the areas, making it easy for him to access things like the grill top and sand in the sand table, but some kids’ in chairs may have trouble if their chair is too tall. Overall, I am a big fan of the fun this toy will provide our boys this summer and we are so grateful that Step2 has created an accessible toy at an affordable price!