Develop proper writing skills with the Step2 All Around Easel for Two. This vertical red easel makes writing fun by encouraging creativity and imagination. The Step 2 Easel features a chalkboard on one side and a dry erase board on the other. With a clip included, the Step2 All Around Easel for Two makes it simple to display artwork. The red easel also has two removable storage trays that hold writing supplies. The trays are also simple to clean – just wipe them down with a damp cloth. The 94-piece magnetic foam letter and number set that comes with the Step2 All Around Easel for Two helps children create fun messages. Kids can have hours of fun with this large learning tool! When assembled, the Step2 All Around Easel for Two measures 22.20″ wide x 41.5″ high, with a 20″ diameter.
Step2 All Around Easel for Two, Red:
- This dry erase board easel makes developing proper writing skills fun
- Encourages creativity and imagination
- Chalkboard on 1 side
- Magnetized dry erase board on the other side
- The red kids easel includes:
- Clip to secure artwork for display
- 2 removable and easy to clean storage trays
- 94-piece magnetic foam letter and number set
- Dimensions: 22.20″W x 20″D x 41.5″H
- Assembly required
- My son loves to write and draw on this easel. I am happy I bought it.
- We bought this for our grandson for Christmas this year & he loves it! Constantly playing & coloring pictures on it! We couldn’t be more happy with this purchase..
- Purchased for grand kids 18 months, 3 years and 5 years. Easel was quick and easy to assemble. On board storage area for supplies. I like that you can clip on drawing paper.
- My 2 yr old son loves this Christmas present this year. I love that the wipe board cleans so easily and well, dry erase crayons work awesome on it. The clip works really well to hang paper for more permanent projects. One change I’d make is to divide the center material tray, to keep chalk separate from markers and crayons.
- Purchased for my grandchildren to use in my playroom. The four year old loves it. My other 2 grandchildren are too young but expect to have a lot of use with this easel.
- This is a great product. It was super easy to assemble and it seems very sturdy. The foam magnets are great and my 3 year old loves playing with them… The trays are good size and holds all of his markers/crayons/chalk and the magnets.
- My Grandson will love it. He likes to draw bought it for him for Christmas
- This is a very nice easel for a toddler. It is sturdy and the perfect height. It is also easy for my two year old to pull around and move to the living room when he wants to draw and be near me…:-)
- It was Pretty easy to assemble. My son loves using the chalk board. I have yet to introduce the dry erase markers as I don’t believe he is old enough. The magnets are a nice touch but I put most of the up. There is a lot.
- My 2 year old son loves this easel. He’s especially like the alphabets and numbers magnets it came with.
- This easel was easy to put together and having an dry erase on one side and chalk board on the other is very convenient. Everything seems to work great.
- This product would be even be even better if it came with chalk and Eraser in the starter kit. The magnets are fun, they come with Letters numbers and shapes, so they can play immediately with it. Assembling this thing requires a little skill.
- I waited almost 3 weeks for this easel to be delivered to the store only to be disappointed when I took it hold and was unable to assemble it. The front/main tray would not fit into the groves no matter how much we hammered it in. Step 2 is usually a good product. This one was a real LEMON!