Carting your little one around has never been easier with this Step2 All Around Canopy Wagon, which is equipped with a variety of useful features for your next outdoor adventure with the kids. To provide some extra shade and block harmful sun rays, the Step2 Canopy Wagon comes with a canopy that can be removed or added for protection against the sun or to keep your children cool during the summer. The Step2 All Around Wagon has seats that can fold down to become a table or a flat bed, making a useful surface for extra storage, or even a picnic for your little one. Whether you are heading to the park or going for a walk around town, the quiet wheels will keep noise to a minimum, making the Step2 All Around Canopy Wagon a good choice for quiet walks or afternoons in the park.
Step2 All Around Canopy Wagon:
- Removable canopy for shade
- Seats flip down to create a flat bed or table
- Extra-long, easy-pull handle
- Super quiet wheels
- Easy-access door
- Features 6 cup holders
- Extra storage under the back end of the wagon
- Weight capacity of 75 lbs
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 19.5″L x 41″W x 40.5″H
- Love the wagon. So cute and sturdy. Like that it has a trunk and the little door. Would have like to have actual directions for putting it together, other than just pictures.
- Easy to build, just watch a video on YouTube of someone building a similar wagon. The kids loved the wagon, the four under 3 years sitting side by side while the older kids took turns pulling the wagon.
- This wagon had everything that I wanted for my granddaughter. The door to step in instead of climbing over, room for two to sit with seatbelts, extra storage space, cup holders, wide tires for easy movement on grass or sand, and a canopy. The price was great and the quality good. Took a little extra time to assemble, but not that hard. Overall very happy with this purchase, and my grand daughter was THRILLED and would not get out of it once she saw it!
- Very nice wagon for small children. It will likely last long enough for a couple of children’s use. It probably isn’t a life long wagon it you want to keep it for your grand kids. Bigger school age kids could probably break it eventually with rough play or over weight, but it seems sturdy and safe for little ones with no fear. It has many storage compartments for miscellaneous spare items such as bottles etc. It is well made, and everything fit together well. It took about an hour to assemble, and required typical hand tools such as a hammer, screw driver, adjustable wrench, and one ratchet and socket. I am very mechanically inclined, and it took a modest amount of skill. There are a few self tapping screws that took more than usual amount of effort to screw in by hand. A power screw driver or drill with screw driver bit will make the installation much easier. The instructions are average, but helpful in several cases because of unique Left hand and Right hand parts. All decals came pre-applied.
- We love this wagon! Bought this for my 1 year olds birthday and all of my children love it. We are going to take it to silver dollar city.
- haven’t used it & won’t use it yet it’s a Christmas gift I won’t review it honestly till after we use it. Sorry
- I purchased the wagon for my youngest granddaughter’s birthday, and she and her older sister would not get out of it!!! We spent the whole day riding around the neighborhood, with lots of compliments from the neighbors. The will take it to the park, zoo, pool, and everywhere they can! This is great for taking along a diaper bag, lunch, grandma’s bag, toys, and anything they need. The price was great, and we are looking forward to soooooooooo much fun with it!! Thank you for such a well-made toy with safety in mind. They won’t go without their seat belts on!!
- A fun toy appreciated by the grandkids. Only problem was that holes were missing on the top so my daughter had to use a nail to create starter holes for the screws.
- I really like the wagon! My daughters love it I have a 2 year old and 9 month old. It rides really smooth and that is the best part about this wagon and I also like that it has a compartment on the outside. I use it to put my cellphone in there and my wallet, keys…etc. it also has drink holders inside and on the outside so that’s a plus good for when you go to the park, swapmeet, fleamarket whatever you want to call it..it is helpful. Someone had made a comment about the canopy that it doesn’t stay that it blows away but not true it stays well put. and last it takes thirty steps to put it together.
- Waited two weeks for it, then went to pick it up had missing parts!!!! So i returned it and went to toys “R” us and got one in store with all the parts! Plus there were way to many parts to put it together.