Take on foes with this SteelSeries Nimbus 69070 controller, which features Bluetooth technology to connect to select Apple® devices from up to 33′ away. Pressure-sensitive buttons offer precise movement and navigation. Up to 2 Nimbus controllers as well as the Siri controller can be used at the same time. While in multi-player mode, the LEDs on Nimbus controller will light up indicating which player number you are on the screen.
Compatible with select Apple devices
Including Apple TV®, iPhone® 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6 Plus and 6s Plus, iPad® with Retina, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display and iPad Pro. Requires Apple iOS 7 or later.
Also compatible with iPod® touch 5th generation and iMac with OS X.
Bluetooth wireless technology
Connects to your device from up to 33′ away.
Allow precise control of in-game actions. The menu button provides quick navigation.
Offers hours of play and allows quick charging via the Lightning connector.
Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries
- I bought this controller to play video games on my AppleTV and it has worked well once I got used to the layout. I am not a big gamer at all so I can’t compare this controller to others used with gaming consoles like PS, but it responds well to games I play on the AppleTV and the battery is good (I don’t use it everyday).
- Awesome controller, if youre used to the XBOX its the same, GREAT on ipad and iphone if you have any games on either
- Only reason I don’t give this controller a 5 star rating is because it does not have L3 or R3 buttons. You cannot click in the thumb sticks. There is a setting that you can have those buttons emulated by doing 2 button presses on the controller, but is no where close the actually having them. Other than that, the controller is very responsive, and comfortable.
- I also own the Madcatz controller, the small one with phone holster, and this Nimbus has far faster control and reaction when playing first person shooters on iOS.
- I was looking for a controller that works with the Apple TV; I tried out three popular options and this seemed the best that was easily available. It works well, battery life is great and build quality is top notch. My only negative would but the button throw is a bit long for my taste.
- Works well with aple tv. Purchased a few games for my grandson. I purchased a second one. No problems.
- I bought it with my Apple TV 4. Works well, but I personal haven’t found much use for it. Too few of games compatible with it currently.
- The game pad works great for both iPad and AppleTv gaming. Great battery life and syncs easily. Feels like a XBox controller, which is a good thing.
- works better for games with the navigation made easier however not all functions will work with the remote and to use the original as well in some games