Your imagination will light up as you launch into action and adventure with the Star Wars: The Force AwakensSpecial Forces TIE Fighter. Discover the exciting stories of good versus evil in a galaxy of starships and vehicles, or make up your own dazzling adventures for a new and thrilling experience. The elite of the First Order starfighter pilots have access to specialized craft, like the two-seater TIE craft, which is outfitted with enhanced weapons and sensor systems. This First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter comes with two accessories and two missiles, as well as a First Order TIE Fighter Pilot figure. Picture new moments of action and adventure with this awesome set! Collect and battle with these and other figures and vehicles from Star Wars.
Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Star Wars The Force Awakens 3.75″ Vehicle First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter:
- Age Range: 4 and up
- Includes First Order TIE Fighter Pilot figure from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Comes with 2 accessories
- Fires 2 missiles
- Includes vehicle, figure, 2 accessories, 2 projectiles and instructions
- WARNING, CHOKING HAZARD: small parts may be generated, not for children under 3 years
- I bought 2 of these a month ago and glad I did.I can relive the action TIE Fighter scenes and they can explode with the wings coming off after hitting a button. I have to say how durable they are. I hang my fighters from the ceiling and it fell out of my hand while I was in the process.It was 5′ in the air and fell to the floor but nothing was cracked; only wings came off and the antenna. I put it back together and no problems.
- My son is loving Star Wars right now and requested the Millennium Falcon and a TIE fighter for his birthday. This was a great price -especially when combined with the Millennium falcon. It also is a nice size and matches the x-wing fighter he received as a prior gift.
- The toy was much bigger than I thought it would be, my son loved it! !
- This toy is a value at $29.99. I bought one for my son before Christmas at the gougy price of ~$49.99. That’s too much but demand was higher. I then bought one at this price for my collection. The toy is durable, and comes with the action figure and two darts. It is interactive, i.e. the wings pop off to simulate destruction (or for easy storage) and the two darts shoot out of the front by pressing a small button on the back. Of course, losing darts is an issue with kids, but this feature makes it a lot of fun for the kids. This is a very durable toy – my middle child who is rough with everything has this and it’s held up fine. Looking at the other toys (we have the xwing and the falcon too) I’d say this one is most durable. So if that’s a concern, this is your best choice of the lot. Have fun, and may the force be with you.
- The design and art work is not bad as a 3.75 product, but the packaging can do better, because one of the wing got banded, and take me over hours to straight it back.
- A very cool replica, didn’t have sounds like the one I had when I was a kid but my son loves it!!
- The new movie Star Wars Force Awakens has awoken my inner child, I saw the Tie Fighter and it reminded me of the one I had as a kid, so I bought it and opened it up. Unfortunately, the first one I bought had a manufacturers defect of the cockpit seat being twisted like a corkscrew. So I was going to bring it back to the store I purchased it at, but stopped at Walmart where I found it $10 cheaper and bought it again there, then went to the store I purchased the defective one at and returned that one for my money back. When I got home with the new one, I opened it and it was perfect. I love how they no longer have stickers to apply and it took just a minute to assemble it (the bottom turret plate is the hardest part to get on. Even though it has real firing missiles instead of electronics like the one I had when I was a kid, it reminded me so much of it that I would recommend it to anyone as a great buy! I would have given it 5 out of 5 stars if Hasbro did not have the quality control issues.
- This version of the tie fighter looks great! However, mine came with severely warped wings and even slight movements made them pop off. I returned it the next day. I may try to get another one at some point if the price drops and I can find one with semi-straight wings.