From a galaxy far, far away come Star Wars Hero Mashers! This 5-pack features figures inspired by Return of the Jedi, including Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Scout Trooper and Wicket W. Warrick. Each figure has common connection points, allowing you to detach the head, arms and legs, then reconnect them where you want. Universal connectors let you swap parts with any other Star Wars Hero Mashers figure so you can customize your hero your way (each sold separately). Upgrade your mash-up to an epic intergalactic adventure!
Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd.
Hero Mashers and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Star Wars Hero Mashers Return of the Jedi Multipack:
- Age Range: 4 and up
- Mix and match parts to create custom mash-ups
- Each figure has 9 points of articulation
- Parts are compatible with other Star Wars Hero Mashers figures (sold separately)
- Includes 5 figures and 17 accessories
- WARNING, CHOKING HAZARD: small parts, not for children under 3 years
- I wasn’t sure because he never played with large figures before. Everything snaps together well and is fun to mix up. The winner is that he’s not focused on devices.
- Lots of small pieces, so definitely for older kids. Love the creativity inspired by being able to mix and match to create new characters.
- Thought it was just some figurines but my 7 year old son had so much fun mix and matching the characters
- This is a great toy my grandson was very excited when he opened it up on Christmas morning he can change the characters by switching different parts of their bodies. I was very surprise at the size of the figures excellent toy for the price its worth it.
- We bought this set as a Christmas present for our youngest nephew. He’s a big superhero/dinosaur/Lego fan, but when he pulled the wrapping paper off this gift—he just about blew his mind! The final price was actually much lower than the posted price as we found the deal during our on-line shopping/hunting. Thanks for helping us keep top status as ‘best gift-finders’ without going over our budget!
- My son loves the mashup toys. He and his cousins we’re all playing with them on Christmas morning. I think these are great because kids like to take apart there toys for whatever reason which usually means they are now garbage but not these. Mashups are designed for destruction and hours of entertainment.
- We bought this for our 5 year old and this was by far his favorite Christmas present this year. Would definitely recommend.
- This Star Wars Hero Mashers Return of the Jedi Multipack was beyond my greatest expectation! The figures are worth the price even if they didn’t interchange! One little boy is very happy with this gift! 🙂