The Stanley 5W Rechargeable Spotlight, with power-saving Halo Mode, is ideal for projects, outdoor activities, power outages and emergencies. It features an ultra-bright LED main beam and eight ambient LEDs in Halo Mode. It provides a run time of up to 10 hours, and the lithium-ion technology stays charged for up to 12 months making it an excellent choice for packing with your gear or emergency kit. The AC and DC charging cords are included to recharge the Stanley LED spotlight at home or inside a vehicle. It has a pivoting/collapsible stand for hands-free use. Keep the light on hand and be prepared for whatever comes your way. It is made from durable materials to ensure long-lasting performance. With the lithium-ion spotlight, you will have light when you need it the most. Keep it in the home, office or shop. You can also store it in the car.
Stanley 5W LED Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Spotlight:
- 5W ultra-bright main beam LED
- 8 ambient LEDs for Halo Mode
- Up to 10 hours of runtime
- The lithium-ion spotlight has up to 900 lumens
- It has a pivoting/collapsible stand for hands-free use
- The lithium-ion battery stays charged for up to 12 months
- Charge it 2 ways using vehicle or home charger
- Nice and bright and holds a charge well but it is a little bulky to carry around and do chores we have a hobby farm.
- Bright spotlight. and as a 2 pack it’s a great deal
- Everything you could need in a flashlight
- We love our spot light. I would definitely buy another and I would recommend to a friend.
- Easy to charge, easy to use. With the five settings, it makes it perfect for any job. The high setting is very bright.
- I got this as a two-fer and great price. I like having a couple of them around the house. Especially with the heat wave, you never know when we will have blackouts. Very powerful spotlight. You cant go wrong with this.
- I did a full 6 hour charge on this light to run a test to see how long the light would last on the brightest setting,it stayed lit for 1 hour exactly before shutting off.The thing I don’t understand is,as soon as I took it off charge and turned it on,it went from green(full charge) to orange(partially charged)to red(needs to be charged)all in a matter of like 2 minutes.The description states up to ten hours of runtime,maybe you might get that on the lowest setting but not on the brightest setting.So overall I felt like it was giving me false readings cause when it went from green to red I put it back on charge and it went back to green but as soon as I took it off charge it went from green to orange then red again. Also as other people stated,this doesn’t come with a cord for charging from an wall outlet but it does come with a car adapter.This was a big turn off,I hate when a product is sold and you have to buy or use something else in order to use a certain feature. The light is fairly bright and does well on lighting up things at a good distance but from the things I mentioned above,is the reason I’m taking this product back