The Stamina InTone Oval Jogger with padded handlebar and electronic monitor is a fun way to work out. You will improve your cardiovascular fitness while you tone your legs, abs, buttocks and back. Plus have more energy, increase your metabolism and just feel, look and be fit. This oval trampoline adds a larger rebounding surface for more stability and more exercise options. The optic blue outline keeps you safe by giving you a visual reminder of the mat border. The padded handlebar adjusts to fit user’s height and adds stability and puts you in control of your workout intensity. For a more intense workout, you can release the handlebar and add a little bounce, for less intensity use the handlebar to control your bounce. The electronic monitor on this exercise jogger times your workout, counts calories burned and number of jumps so you stay motivated and reach your goals faster.
Stamina InTone Oval Jogger:
- Oval rebounding surface for more stability and a more varied workout
- Includes workout DVD featuring fitness expert Mia Finnegan
- Motivational multifunctional electronic fitness monitor tracks jumps per minute, workout time, total jumps and calories burned
- Optic blue border keeps you jumping inside the rebounder’s sweet spot
- Foam covered handlebar adjusts from 41-50″ in 3″ increments
- Safety pad
- Compact, lightweight and durable
- Footprint: 36″ x 55″
- Rebounder height: 9″
- Handle height: 50″ to highest setting
- Rebounding surface size: 44.5″W x 26″ deep oval
- Maximum user weight: 250 lbs
- 90-day parts warranty
- 1-year frame warranty
- Stamina InTone Oval Jogger Model# 35-1699
- I do love this rebounder! It’s convenient and it doesn’t take up a lot of room. The only negative I can come up with is that it’s not as “springy” as I would have liked. It’s well worth the $79.
- I like this product very much and think it offers a lot of health benefits. It wasn’t too hard to assemble. Walmart shipped it quickly and it arrived as stated.
- I purchased the Stamina InTone Oval Jogger because I needed to start exercising again after 15 years of sitting on the couch. Combined with my favorite “dance” music, I’m proud to state that I have been exercising every day now since I bought it, and am already feeling results!! It came very well packed with easy-to-follow instructions (at least for my husband), and he had it assembled in about a half-hour. There was only one hiccup in the assembly, one of the legs had extra burrs on the threading and would not screw in all the way without using a pipe wrench – which scratched up the finish on that leg a bit. Assembly instructions also very highly recommend using two people to “unfold” it. It can be a bit like opening a bear trap. All parts felt very strong and durable and it feels as though it will last a long time. For those concerned about the weight limit, I purchased this knowing that I slightly exceed it by about 10 lbs, (250lb weight limit for trampoline) but figured that I would take the chance. So far I’ve been using it 3 times a day religiously for 30 minutes at a time and it has shown no signs of stress or extreme wear. I believe that they estimate low on the weight limit. The trampoline surface itself is a “mesh” affixed to the ring with bungee-like straps. Much better than the old metal spring type of yesteryear. I can exercise without fear of bothering my husband or the neighbors in my apartment complex. The support bar is also invaluable to me, as I do have balance issues and it’s right there where I need it – It can also be raised or lowered to fit average heights. Included with the trampoline are two exercise bands – that I have yet to use, and a “counter” that counts “jumps” and estimates calories. The counter’s placement (at the base of the trampoline makes it difficult to see while exercising, and resets after a short period of non-use. For me, this is not an issue, as I have an exercise watch that does the counting for me. It is just an extra included with my real purchase – the trampoline itself. Same with the bands – just an extra that some users might appreciate. All-in-all, this is a very high-quality product that I highly recommend to anyone who needs to exercise after a long period of inactivity.
- I love the way you can jump side to side. You have plenty of room without fear of slipping off. Very sturdy. The safety bar is sturdy. Great fun!
- this is a good price for this Oval Jogger. It was pretty simple to put together, I did it without any help the hardest part was getting it to open, I do suggest having someone to help with this as recommended. Other than that it was pretty common sense . Its pretty sturdy and seam like it will hold up to everyday use. Getting use to it now.
- I love the trampoline – the only thing is that the counter doesn’t always work, but that is a minor problem. The video is okay, but I love to use it with my Jillian Michaels DVD’s especially for the jumping parts.
- My granddaughter loves the oblong shape of this trampoline. She said it has room for her young children to jump with her. It was delivered quickly and in perfect condition.
- I purchased this item for Christmas, and have already returned. It was for use in a sensory room for kids. I expected more bounce and this product disappointed. I felt like my ankles were hitting cement. There was no rebound in my opinion. There are no springs, or anything to give it a bit of spring. Disappointed.