The Stamina 1050 Body Trac Glider Rowing Machine is a must for people who love to exercise and keep fit. It can tone your muscles and stimulate your blood circulation. This Body Trac rowing machine is compact in size, making it ideal for fitness lovers who prefer to exercise at home. The electronic monitor attached to the exercise glider lets you see how many calories you have burned, the duration of the workout and the number of rows you have completed. It can help you burn up to 800 calories in one hour.
This Stamina Body Trac glider rowing machine can tone lower arm muscles, upper arm muscles, thighs, buttocks, calves, abdominals and back muscles as well. It enables you to burn fat and also helps increase metabolism and stamina. Storing the Stamina 1050 Body Trac Glider Rowing Machine is very easy, as it folds to a size that requires less space. It is also easy to assemble and operate.
Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine:
- Unique full-range rowing motion works all major muscle groups: legs, arms, back, abs, glutes and more
- Multi-function electronic monitor on this Stamina Body Trac glider rowing machine displays time, number of rows, and calories burned
- Sturdy steel frame construction
- Body Trac rowing machine has precision aluminum I-beam
- Comfortable molded seat
- Oar-like rowing arms
- Easy assembly
- Folds for storage
- I have used a PreCor rowing machine for 30 years and needed a second machine in a different location. I like that I can tip the Body-Trac up and store it easily. It is well made.
- I am really excited to use this product. I have had several sports injuries and cannot put pressure on certain parts of my body long enough to get a good workout. I just ordered this product as it works out the entire body without undue strain.
- I’m 65, very over weight, have little movement in my daily retired routine. So I can only do this for a few minutes, but I will work my way up to more time. It’s a machine out of all I looked at that I thought I could do, and I was right. It’s great.
- I got this because I like the rowing machine as a good excerise and now I don’t have to drive to the gym I can stay at home and do my rowing then my floor excerises. It seems that I get a better workout from this machine than the one at the gym. It is a little flimsy in the seat area but for the price I can’t complain. If this works like I expect it to I may upgrade to a better machine when this one needs replacing.
- I purchased this model initially last spring because of many factors. One I have lots of joint issues and lower back problems, so treadmills, elliptical machines, etc. really bother them. Two I am overweight, so walking even sometimes strains my back. I use the machine 5-6x a week for 25 minutes and the work out is fun, amazing, and burns lots of calories. It is truly one of the few exercises that engages the bulk of you muscle groups at once. My only complaint is both bolts that support that row arms broke apart, and the about a week ago the piston underneath came apart as well. Not sure if it is because of overuse or just that quality of the material. Either way I was satisfied enough to purchase the same model.
- I received this rowing machine as a christmas present. It was very easy to put together and I have been loving it ever since. I wanted to rowing machine because I have bad knees, and I have not felt any strain on them at all and I row 5-6 times a week. I love the workout and feel the changes in my body.
- This is just bad machine, for excises super bad, Don’t work hurt your back