The Sportspower Live Oak Metal Swing Set provides hours of active fun for kids. With two swing seats, a trapeze, a slide, a teeter-totter and a glide ride, this action-packed outdoor swing set for kids will undoubtedly become an outdoor favorite. Kids will swing and slide for exercise and have fun with the Sportspower Live Oak Metal Swing Set. Please view the video below to see how all the awesome features this swing set provides.
Sportspower Live Oak Metal Swing and Slide Set:
- Kids benefit from frequent physical activity and exercise
- You benefit from knowing the kids are secure in your own backyard
- 5 activities that can keep up to 8 kids busy at the same time
- Offers a great value in outdoor play for the whole summer
Features and Specifications:
- Sportspower metal swing set
- Crafted from 2″ heavy-duty, weather-resistant, steel tubes and hardware for durability
- Powder-coated paint finish
- Swing chains are height adjustable
- Sportspower metal swing set is ideal for medium to large backyards
- Dimensions: 154″L x 95″W x 73″H
- 2 blow-molded swings
- 6′ two-tone wavy slide
- Trapeze with handle
- 1 glide ride with 2 seats and footrests
- 1 teeter-totter
- Owner’s manual comes with images and hardware diagrams make assembly easy
- Components are pre-drilled
- Hardware is included
- 2 adults are recommended for assembly
- Assembly takes approximately 2.5 hours
- Anchoring set is not included with this outdoor swing set, but it is recommended that you anchor the Sportspower metal swing set for additional stability and safety
- Sportspower swing sets should always be assembled on a secure, level, outdoor surface away from fences, trees, branches or other items with potentially dangerous protrusions
- Maximum weight capacity: 100 lbs per user with a maximum of 8 users; total maximum weight capacity of 800 lbs
Tools Needed (Not Included):
- 7/16″ and 1/2″ fixed and adjustable wrenches
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- Allen wrench
- Knife and utility knife
- Tape measure
- Hammer or mallet
Materials, Care & Warranty:
- Owner’s manual outlines ongoing maintenance needs to keep the Sportspower metal swing set in optimal operating condition
- 12-month warranty on the product frame; 90-day warranty on small individual parts
- I bought the sports power swing set in December 2016 for my 5year old daughter. This is now March 2017 and both of the swing seats have broken in half. Now I have to order 2 replacement seats. I’m very disappointed because my daughter was very upset and still is. I live all the way in the Bahamas.
- This is a nice set for the money. I think it will last a good amount of time.
- My grandkids really enjoy playing on this and there is enough for all of them to do together.
- This is a great set for my two year old. It was a LOT to put together and sometimes it was irritating to line some of the holes up but now that it’s up she loves it so I’m happy!
- All parts arrived, item arrived fast, took one person a few hours to assemble, solid, holds several kiddos and adults at a time, fun features, great colors, good quality. Would purchase again! 100% happy with this purchase!
- I bought this swingset for a two year old birthday present. I thought it was pretty large from looking at the picture but it’s definitely not that big.
- bought this for Christmas for my two grandchildren from santa. they loved it! they are 2 and 4 years old. Out of all their gifts this was their favorite! Won’t know who really gave it until much older. Took three people Christmas eve just about an hour to put together ( of course in the dark, late at night). Everyone stated it was much easier than they expected. Would but this again in a heartbeat. not sure how long it will last but for the price you can’t beat it. would recommend most highly.
- A bit difficult to get together but once it’s up it’s just perfect. The only issue we had was one of the swings did keep falling off its chain. But wesoryed that. Hours and hours of fun. A great purchase.
- We purchased for kids (3, 4, and 7 years old) and they were so excited! When we first attempted to put it together the slide and see saw never aligned properly. The kids played with the swings for a few weeks, but we never got the rest fully assembled. Within a month BOTH swings split straight Duane the middle. Very disappointed in this product. We purchased a smaller and much less expensive set and the pieces were much better and swings are blown plastic and much more durable!