Folding platform truck features 1″ tubular steel handles and a platform that is 5.5″ from the floor. PVC Surround Bumper helps protect walls and furniture. 4″ wheels are made of PVC. Handle folds down for easy storage. Platform truck holds up to 330 lb.
- Platform features a 1″ tubular steel handle and a platform that is 5-1/2″ from the floor
- PVC surround bumper helps protect walls and furniture
- Features four 4″ PVC wheels; handle folds down for easy storage
- I purchased this product to help me transport boxes while moving into a new home. This product made my move a breeze. The price and quality of this product is great. I received my order in two days. Now that I’m done moving, I use this platform truck to bring groceries from my car to my home. Putting the platform truck together was easy and fast. The only issue I ran in to while using this product was figuring out how to collapse the handle to store the platform truck. There were no instructions included with the package to explain how to do so. Eventually, I realized that there’s a bar on the platform part of the truck that you have to place pressure on in order to collapse the handle. I would recommend this product to a friend!
- The Platform Truck is sturdy and very useful. At first, I did not know how to fold it after opening it. I am not sure this was described in the sheet that came with the Truck. However, I pulled the rear bar back and it folded easily. It is sturdy and can bear the stated weight and so I think it will last a long time. I used it to haul boxes for moving and it saved me time and labor.
- PRO It was a little touch and go for such a larger item (80 pound 32-inch old stlye television) — but it got the job done and for that I am grateful. I doubt I will be carting anything that heavey again anytime soon. CON The large handle is a little tricky to open and close. Perhaps they fix that if and when they manufacture a 2018 or 2019 model.
- We haven’t used it yet but it seems sturdy. It rolls nice and we didn’t have any problems putting the wheels on. It took a bit of pressure to push on the bar that allows it to fold up – I tried with bare feet after we put it together and finally had to put shoes on to make it fold down. It stores nicely. Looking forward to using it.
- This is a very handy cart. I use it primarily for transporting potting soil and plants, and it has saved my back. I am 5’6″, so the height of the handle works for me. It folds and is easy to store in my utility room.
- A very inexpensive way to get something that is easy to store and very easy to use. You can fold it and put it in the car if you are moving something with your car that is heavy.
- Having carried totes to craft fairs I decided to purchase this platform truck. Made my journey with totes so much easier. Although my husband may have not secured the screws tight enough because after the second trip I started noticing parts on the ground and realized a wheel was about to come loose. No worries, husband arrived with screwdriver and all was secured for me when I packed up and needed to trolley everything back to my truck. Great price !!
- It is very hard to raise and lower the handle. When you attempt to raise the handle the platform tries to raise up too. When you lower the handle you have to use both legs so that the platform does not try to come up too. I bought the wrong product, which the corrrect one should have been just the plain old dolly.