The Easy-to-Assemble SmartBase provides increased mattress support, portability, easy setup and 12.5-inch clearance for under bed storage. The Easy-to-Assemble SmartBase is the answer for strong, convenient mattress support. Compact design allows for easy storage and moving through tight staircases and doorways.
Spa Sensations Easy-to-Assemble SmartBase, Multiple Sizes:
- The Easy-to-Assemble SmartBase is a new convenient mattress foundation solution
- No need for a box spring and a traditional frame
- Enjoy strong, sturdy support for your spring, memory foam or latex mattress with the Easy-to-Assemble SmartBase available in Twin, Full, Queen and King
- Provides increased mattress support, portability, easy setup
- 14″ high with 12.5″ of clearance under the frame for valuable under-bed storage space
- Compact design allows for easy storage and moving through tight staircases and doorways
- Twin features 6 points of contact to the floor for level support
- Full, Queen and King feature 9 points of contact to the floor for level support
- Flat, level surface protects your mattress and provides strong support
- Caps on legs protect your floor
- Twin size: 75″W x 38″D x 14″H
- Full size: 75″W x 54″D x 14″H
- Queen size: 80″W x 60″D x 14″H
- King size: 80″W x 76″D x 14″H
- 5-year limited warranty
- We recently moved to a new house and needed an affordable queen bed for a guest room. Our visitors came before we completely unpacked and Walmart delivered both the frame and mattress right to our house earlier than expected, so we were guest-ready. The queen frame comes in two separate frames that connect together with hardware and is very sturdy. It is very easy to put together. My hubby had it all set in 10 minutes. The frame is lightweight and strong enough for a larger couple to feel well supported. We are able to store storage bins under the frame and it is also lightweight even with a mattress on it, can be moved very easily.
- After carefully scrutiny of the many bed frames on offer which do not require a box base I settled on this model from spa sensations. It is extremely strong, no wires but tubular steel bars throughout and is very easy to assemble. (15-20mins). I am so impressed with these frames that over the past few years I have bought six of different sizes and without abuse I’m sure they will last for many years. I consider them to be excellent value for money.
- Grandmother didn’t need both the mattress she had perfect size
- It actually arrived a day before the estimate. I assembled it in about 15 minutes. Easy to put together, and seems very sturdy. King size mattress fits just fine, and feels great! If you need a platform, order this one, you won’t be disappointed!
- I’ve only owned this bed one week but so far so good. It came quickly and was fairly lightweight to handle. It was very easy to set up and it seems very sturdy. I’m using this on my deck for a couch when friends stop by and we want to sit outside. At night in the spring, summer and fall I sleep on my deck. I was using an air mattress but this is much better! Also because the frame sits up off the deck fairly high, I can store my linens and extra pillows under it in a storage bin for the winter. It’s a win win for me!
- the frame is exactly what we were looking for…. easy enough t o assemble & for the price.. a very sturdy item.
- I bought this frame about 5 months ago. It has worked fine until as of recently. The metal bars that are in the middle of the bed keep breaking and falling out of place, causing huge spaces in the bed, when the bars are put back into place they continue to fall out. There is only one person who sleeps on this bed nightly and they aren’t heavy. It seemed to be fine in the beginning, but now that its worn a few months later it just keeps falling apart. Just give it 5 months. You will have an unsturdy, unsafe bed.