A Spa Sensations 10” Memory Foam and Spring Hybrid Mattress provides the best of both worlds — the comfort of a memory foam top layer with the support of a traditional spring coil base layer. This technology offers luxury and durability for a restful, restorative sleep. Coil springs on the Spa Sensations 10” Memory Foam and Spring Hybrid Mattress provide better motion separation for an undisturbed rest.Spa Sensations 10” Memory Foam and Spring Hybrid Mattress:
- 1″ memory foam and 1″ high-density foam top layer designed for maximum comfort
- Padded with 1/2″ of top quilting
- 7-1/2″ base layer of individual, heavy-gauge metal springs provides durability for increased motion separation
- Spa Sensations 10″ mattress is constructed to adjust individually to your weight and body shape
- Revolutionary rebound technology mattress expands to its original shape in minutes when unpacked
- Mattress Dimensions:
- Twin: 39″ x 75″
- Full:54″ x 75″
- Queen: 60″ x 80″
- King: 76″ x 80″ See our assortment of beds.
- Bed frames sold separately.
- Great for platform beds. Requires foundation or box spring with standard bed frames.
- Foundations sold separately.
- 10 year limited warranty.
Fabric Care Instructions: wipe with clean cloth;blot dry;Spot clean with mild detergent
- My grandma ordered this mattress for my boyfriend and I. We got the queen size. The mattress fully expanded pretty much immediately, looks very nice. I also measured it to see if it is really 10 inches, and it is, so that’s good. It holds it shape really well, doesn’t flatten out when you lay on it or if you sit on the edge. The only problem we really have is that it’s a bit too firm, but that will be easily fixed with a mattress pad. Only had it for a few days but so far, so good. I can see this mattress lasting just fine.
- The Spa Sensation 10” Memory Foam / Spring Hybrid Mattress. I was undecided as to ordering this mattress but I am so glad I did. This mattress is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept in. I would describe it as Firm Memory Foam with Soft Top like a Marshmallow. I do love my mattress!
- Ok so I read all a lot of reviews and was still skeptical about a $250 king size mattress. I’m 6’4″ tall 350 lbs. I just moved into a new apt, and like most reviews have said, I cut open the box and the thing inflated instantly. I gave it about 5-6 hours for maximum inflation, before I laid on it, and it’s really comfy. I like a really plush bed, but this bed has a perfect combo of firmness but it lightly molds to your shape. For those who have had a bad experience i really think they must have not let the mattress set long enough before sleeping on it cause this thing so far has held to my size and shape. I gave it a 4 star cause it’s only been 2 days. For $250 including delivery it’s definitely worth the price. I hope this helps anyone that’s skepticle. Buy it and try it, if it doesn’t work out return it:). Good luck!
- This mattress is WONDERFUL! We bought this same mattress for my 4 year old when she transitioned to a “big girl” bed. So, when my younger recently turned 2, we bought the same one for her. They are great for kids AND adults. Very comfortable and a great price!
- We bought a twin size version of this a year ago for our son and he loves it. When they marked it down to 240.00 we couldn’t pass up getting a king size for ourselves. It feels as comfortable as mattresses we tried at ten times the price. Time will tell how well it holds up, but very satisfied so far.
- Purchased this for my granddaughter’s room for when she visits. She asked, “Mimi, how much did it cost to get that mattress from heaven?” So funny but I totally understand why she asked that question. When you open the package, you won’t believe it will expand to 10 full inches but it definitely will and it will only take a few seconds and absolutely no work from you. To sit on it is heavenly. To lay on it is devine. This is total plushness (not sure if that is a word but that’s the only way I can think to describe it). The highest quality. I have a Stern and Foster on my bed. I won’t be paying that much when it is tme to replace mine next time. Will definitely purchase one of these if they have them in King. I love this mattress and would strongly recommend it. I often fall asleep on it (watching tv) and I have absolutely no complaints.
- Okay, so when you are young no one mentions how much of an important decision it is to buy a good quality mattress. So naturally with this being my first mattress purchase I was on the fence when coming to a decision. I know that without a doubt I read over 150 reviews and went back and forth between a full memory foam mattress and a hybrid style like this one. My biggest concern was base support as well as the temperature of the mattress (I am a hot sleeper). I received my mattress about a week ago and I am so happy to say that I made a good decision. This mattress is supportive but the Memory Foam topper that comes included on top is so soft and cool to the touch. It expanded almost immediately due to the coiled springs maintaining the structure of the mattress and I have noticed over this past week that the memory foam has gotten more plush feeling. I have difficulty sleeping as well has back issues and this mattress supports my back without pain and I have slept well since night one. I hope this helps! (I am 5’1″, 125 lbs)
- Purchased based on high marks on a mattress review web site. This is a twin size for a guest bedroom. Now that it has arrived and set up and tested I’m going go order another one to replace an old mattress on another twin bed in a guest room. Love the way they’re packaged. Makes getting upstairs so easy compared to a conventional spring mattress.
- I bought this Mattress as an extra for Guest bedroom, thinking that this being Hybrid than only the Memory form which I am currently using (12inch Spa Sensation, which is also not firm for 2 people and gives back pain), it will be little firmer. The mattress is not Firm and tends to drip if someone sits on the side of the mattress, the sides don’t hold it and If 2 people average weighing (140 to 180 lbs) try to sleep on it , they constantly get the feeling of tipping over on the floor. I would rather want to return this mattress if at all possible and go for something more firmer.