Because babies grow so fast, you can simply add the Twin Mates bed to the other pieces in the collection to create a bedroom that will meet your child’s needs for years to come. This look, which will never go out of style, works well with various types of decor, so you can change your little one’s bedroom to suit his or her tastes without having to think about replacing the furniture. This bed was designed with both maximum safety and a trendy look in mind, so you can set up a well-ordered and highly practical room that reflects the taste of the times while creating a pleasant, comfortable space for your child.
South Shore Savannah Twin Mates Bed with 3 Drawers:
- 39″, does not require a box spring
- Combine with items in the Savannah collection to create a bedroom that grows along with your little one
- Rounded corners for increased safety
- Wooden knobs
- Combines perfectly with the twin bookcase headboard (39″) from the same collection for a complete kit
- Reversible: the headboard can be attached to either end, so the drawers can be accessed from either side
- Features 3 practical drawers (all on the same side)
- Metal drawer slides
- Mattress and accessories not included
- Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
- Packaging has been tested and is certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment
- Made in Canada
- Non-toxic laminated particleboard
- 5-year limited warranty
- Any product-related questions? Contact South Shore’s customer service, available 7/7: 1 800 290-0465, or visit www.southshore.ca
- Dimensions: 76″L x 41″W x 16″H
- Model# 3519A1
- Mattresses sold separately.
- This is a pretty decent bed for the price that you pay. Unpacked all the parts everything was fine. Doesn’t take all that long to put it together and the instructions are fairly clear. I’m used to putting together stuff like this so I was familiar with the parts. Seems like a pretty sturdy bed. The drawers are decent size but not huge. They slide very nice. Overall I think it’s a pretty good deal for what I paid. And it looks nice. The only thing I don’t care for is the piece that goes underneath the mattress is not painted and the mattress isn’t a tight fit on top. You can see the piece under the mattress a little bit.probably about an inch or so all the way around.. even if you have your comforter tucked underneath the mattress. That problem could be easily rectified by either painting the whole two pieces underneath or just painting around the edges where you would be able to see the edges around the mattress. Overall pretty happy with the bed.
- the beds came in, didn’t took long at all. We were not quite sure about the beds when we saw the box since the box were really small but came out perfectly. was easy to put together and the value is great. would recommend it for sure. they are really sturdy. the value for the price is wow
- I was able to put this together with very little help from husband. I like that the frame has solid particle board to hold the weight of my child, and myself, so I can lie down and snuggle with her at bedtime.
- Good design, storage and fairly easy to assemble although takes a bit of time. Just note that the dowels they show in the directions are actually the black ones in the bag. The ones in the picture look like wood but they are a black plastic-like material. Otherwise, it’s good value for the money. It is very heavy so we may have to take apart to get it downstairs if we ever move.
- Bought this two weeks ago for my 5yr old and she loves it. Great storage. Easy to put together (I did it myself).
- I bought this bed for my 4 year old! I love it. Very sturdy. Took a little longer to get than I expected but overall I am happy.
- One of the drawers was broken in the box after all the other pieces put together. Very disappointed!