The South Shore Savannah Collection 4-Drawer Dresser features a slatted drawer front with exterior trim and wooden knobs. With its four spacious drawers, this piece will continue to be of use as your child grows.
South Shore Savannah 4-Drawer Chest, Multiple Finishes:
- Part of the Savannah collection
- 4 practical drawers on baby drawer chest
- Metal drawer slides
- Decorative framed and grooved drawer fronts for a country look
- Wooden knobs
- Manufactured from eco-friendly laminated particleboard
- Meets or exceeds all US Consumer Product Safety Commission Standards and conforms to ASTM standards as well
- Made of non-toxic materials and components
- Overall dimensions: 35.5″W x 17.5″D x 41.5″H
- Savannah drawer chest requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not provided)
- 5-year warranty from the date of purchase covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship
- This was fairly easy to put together. Took my husband maybe 45 min! It’s a little shaky so I would definitely recommend to anchor it. But it looks great in my daughters room!
- I’m in love with this dresser! It’s the perfect size and looks beautiful in my son’s nursery!!
- I’ve had this dresser now for more than a year and I love it! The quality surprised me and it looks beautiful. We plan on buying a second one for our other bedroom.
- Bought it for my new grandbaby. My daughter put it together without any problems. Surprised at how good it looks, how solid it is and how well the drawers work.
- Absolutely beautiful dresser. Looks way more expensive than expected. So easy to put together. It was shipped in a way that kept every piece perfect and undamaged. I am so happy with this purchase.
- Super cheap quality nd very flimsy dont plan on moving this furniture around a whole lot after you put together may fall apart! Looks way better in pic then real life husband had to add washers to the inside to make drawers fit because they were too loose nd everytime u open bottom drawer the decorative bottom pops off as it just attached by pushing it on the bottom of the dresser. I bought it for the price nd the color looked like it would already match what i had but seriously dissapointed nd wouldnt buy this if i had to do all over again.