This collection will help you discover your comfort zone with the perfect combination of stylish bun-feet and two types of refined metal handles for a timeless allure. It will seduce you with its classic lines and storage spaces that can accommodate electronic equipment, DVDs, CDs, books and more.
South Shore Noble Corner TV Stand for TVs up to 60” in Multiple Finishes:
- Can support LCD and plasma televisions 55″ or smaller, up to 100 lbs
- 2 open storage spaces separated by 1 adjustable shelf (can support up to 25 lb), perfect for electronic devices
- Behind each door: 2 storage spaces behind each door separated by 1 adjustable shelf (can support up to 25 lb)
- 1 practical drawer
- Holes in the back for easy wire management
- Metal handles
- Metal drawer slides
- Meets or exceeds all North American safety standards
- 47.5″L x 19.5″D x 23.25″H
- Box dimensions: 59.5″L x 19.88″W x 4.75″H, 90 lbs
- TV and accessories not included
- Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
- Packaging tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment
- Made with non-toxic laminated particleboard
- 5-year quality guarantee
- Any questions? Contact South Shore, available 7/7: 1-800-290-0465 or www.southshorefurniture.com
- Televisions sold separately.
- I would have given this 5 stars but the holes to the sides of the drawer were not big enough. I had to chisel them to make bigger. It took awhile to put together, but it was easy and it looks really good!
- bought this about a month ago. easy to put together, works great with our 55 inch tv and looks great in our livingroom
- Good look with functionality.A substantial sturdy piece of furniture. Relatively easy to assemble.
- Nice looking unit for the price. the size was a little larger than we anticipated, so measure carefully. Remember that the top goes back at right angle for 12 inches before the diagonal begins. the instructions are sketchy, so take your time and read carefully. After assembly, I found that I had installed the bottom panel upside down, leaving the inside unfinished. The doors and drawer hid the unfinished part, however, so no big issue. They just should have taken care to caution one about the proper sides up.
- Purchased for my mother in law , and it looked good sturdy And the packaging is the whole reason I m even takin the time to leave the review It was perfectly wrapped with plastic to insure no moving or scratches occur While movin u never see that . So yeah good deal . Buy it
- This stand looks great when finally constructed. The construction is incredibly complicated though. My fiancé is very good at this type of thing and he put it together with ease. However, note that the product comes in a thousand different parts and the directions are unhelpful. I may have returned the product if I had to put it together alone.
- Love this item. Our 55″ tv has legs at both ends of the tv and it fits fine. I know some tv’s are on a pedestal and that will work also. The storage is great. Just know that the 2 side areas with doors do not go all the way back the width of the stand. I’m sure this is because it’s a corner piece. The only down fall is there is only one hole in the back for wires. We had to put another hole. Because of the cable box and the DVD player. Other than that it’s very nice and sturdy. A good product for the price.
- The stand arrived boxed well and no damages. I hired a handyman to assemble stand. I am an invalid and unable to assemble. All went well up to the last procedure of attaching front drawer. The parts required were missing. Handymen won’t come back to complete job without an additional house visit fee of $75,00. Most important we need the missing parts.