This Storage Console is designed to maximize storage in the dining room, living room or entryway. Mouldings and nicely worked edges for a style that goes well with any transitional or traditional decor. Perfect as a buffet or sideboard.
South Shore Storage Console/Buffet:
- Metal knobs
- Designed to maximize storage in the dining room, living room and entryway, depending on your needs
- Profiled doors and top drawers, for a transitional style
- Interesting combination of open and closed storage spaces
- 2 drawers for storing tablecloths, placemats and utensils
- 2 closed storage spaces behind each door, separated by 1 adjustable shelf
- 4 open storage spaces in the center can be divided up using 3 adjustable shelves
- Perfect for wine bottles or recipe books, depending on set-up
- Can be combined with the items in the same finish from the Morgan collection
- Metal drawer slides for smooth gliding
- Comes in 1 box
- Complete assembly required by 2 adults (tools not provided)
- In order to reduce the risks of damage to a minimum during shipment of your furniture, our packaging is ISTA 3A certified
- Manufactured from eco-friendly laminated particle board
- Made from non-toxic materials and components
- 5-year warranty
- Living Room Console Dimensions: 39.25″L x 17.00″W x 36.25″H
For information about service, part or assembly contact South Shore: 1-800-290-0465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I haven’t used this item yet since I just got it, but I assembled it yesterday. It took me (26-year-old female) almost four hours to assemble alone. I love the look of it. I did change the knobs to silver ones to spice it up a little bit and match my other hardware. It is very heavy (108 pounds), and I was worried FedEx wouldn’t carry it up the stairs the my second floor apartment, but they did! So far I’m very pleased!
- For a rental condo. Works perfectly. However, there are no instructions on assembly and 2 screws were missing. It took about 3 hours to put together.
- Very good quality for the price. Would have given it 5 stars if not for the drawer design. Drawer front attachment needs to be redesigned although I made it work. A warning that this unit is very heavy.
- I love this cabinet. It looks great but I must confess that I changed the knobs to crystal ones. Now it not only looks great but classy as well.
- I only have this item for a few weeks but I love it. I find may uses of it like put away things from the entrance.
- Looks great, only thing is that it scratches easily so make sure to assemble on a carpet or something soft.