Add character and style to your bedroom with this South Shore Gloria Two-Drawer Night Stand. It features a contemporary look with plenty of chic appeal to enhance your decor. This night stand combines massive lines, luxurious design and prominent metal handles with a brass finish for an imposing result. It also has plenty of space for storing your accessories. This South Shore night stand is constructed from non-toxic laminated particleboard.
South Shore Gloria 2-Drawer Night Stand:
- South Shore night stand comes with metal handles
- Metal drawer slides for smooth gliding
- Accessories not included
- Requires complete assembly
- Packaging has been tested and is certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment
- Made in Canada with non-toxic laminated particleboard
- 5-year limited warranty
- Any product-related questions? Contact South Shore’s customer service, available 7/7: 1 800 290-0465, or visit www.southshore.ca
- Dimensions: 22″ L x 17″ W x 23.25″ H
- Adds character and distinctive styling to your bedroom
- Contemporary look to enhance your decor
- I purchased two of these nightstands for a room we wanted finished on a budget. My husband and I were pleased with the look of the nightstands when they were assembled. They look very modern and match the headboard and dressers perfectly. I would have rated 5 stars but we did have a few issues. 1) the drawer liners inside these drawers seemed thin, I’m not sure they will hold much weight 2)The materials are not solid wood, but they are sturdy. We purchased two glass tops to cover the tops of the stands to avoid scratches or water rings on the paint 3) On the bottom of the nightstands there are a few pieces of wood that pop into place. Although I really liked the added dimension of these pieces, they do not screw in, so there was a small gap between them. It’s not terribly noticeable unless you are looking directly at it, but we will probably find a way to secure the pieces to make it look more solid in the near future. Overall we were pleased with the purchase, these nightstands are not made with the highest quality materials, but they look great. I feel we got a good deal for what we paid.
- I purchased two for my bedroom along with the lighted headboard. And I love them. Easy to put together and looks great in my bedroom. Nice and sturdy does not feel like cheap night stand at all. I will be purchasing the dresser next. Would recommend to anyone.
- I got it as part of the ‘set’ – headboard and 2 side tables – so they match.. was a bit complicated to put together – need to follow instructions exactly. Took me at least 3 hours, but then, I am not a DIY person.
- quality is good but it is very time consuming to put together, has alot of pieces. but after it was together looked really nice.
- I bought 2 of these and they went together in about 45 minutes.. really easy to do. Just need a second person for one part of the instruction.