This Sony 43-inch 4K Android TV features four times more clarity than HD for exceptional quality viewing when streaming sports, television shows or movies. Conveniently control your TV from your phone or tablet and make selections with voice search. Receive personalized recommendations from Google Play, and stream PS3 games directly to this Sony 43-inch 4K Android TV.
Get access to a world of instant entertainment with this product. Just connect to the Internet and stream movies, listen to music, and access a wide variety of other content.
42.5″ screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
A great size for a living room or mid-sized home theater space.
Built-in Wi-Fi Smart TV means a huge world of entertainment
Stream from Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, Amazon Video, Google Play, and more.
2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.
High dynamic range (HDR) creates a more realistic picture
HDR technology expands the contrast and color range of the existing pixels on your TV to reveal a better, brighter, more colorful image. The picture quality is noticeably more natural.
LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
Provides fast and reliable streaming with Wi-Fi.
Advanced TV sound
Two 10W main channel speakers, S-FORCE Front Surround Sound.
4 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
High-speed HDMI delivers up to 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.
Enjoy the picture from multiple angles
178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles provide a clear picture for viewers seated near the side of the screen.
Motionflow XR 240 technology
Enjoy fast-moving movies, sports and video games with virtually no motion blur.
3 USB inputs
Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
- This is the perfect TV for 4K/HDR gaming! I own an Xbox One S and games that has HDR support like Gears 4 and Forza Horizon 3 looks amazing on it. This display supports HDR10 and is a 10 bit panel. Protip: if you’re using an Xbox One S to game on this display, you must go to the display settings and enable Enhanced Mode to take advantage of the HDR. Can’t wait to use the PS4 Pro on this beauty! I absolutely love this thing
- Our purchase was made easy by a knowledgeable salesman , David. He answered all our questions. This brand, 4K and ease of operation made our choice an easy one.
- This is a huge change from our previous 1080P flat screen tv (5 years old). The 240 Hz refresh rate eliminates jerky high speed action. Color, contrast, and brightness can be set to whatever level you need. The only disappointment is that the angle of view is really only about 135 degrees, not the 170 claimed. The picture is mostly washed out if you get too far to the side. It is not a serious problem, but I was hoping to be able to watch from a kitchen counter that is maybe 75-80 degrees off of straight ahead.
We have not seen any actual 4k content yet, but the picture quality makes it worth the price.
- The picture, as expected, is crystal clear! But unless you are comfortable with an advanced User Experience, the android powered interface can be intimidating. You can add your google play account to play all of the associated media.
I’m using it as my main PC monitor.
- Love this TV…am waiting for Direct-TV to exchange my box for the HD ability. Assume it will be even better when this has been addressed .
- I was recommended to buy this TV from my Audiophile friend well versed in TV’S and all Audio and video equipment. I value his judgement highly. I have a Sony 55 inch Bravia purchased 3 years ago, and love it. I know Sony is way ahead of the field when it comes to picture sound, quality and features. This was a no brainer…
- I went into Bestbuy on a whim to look at new TVs. When I saw this TV I thought it would be perfect for my bedroom. The TV is great and the picture quality is so much better than the Samsung Smart TV that I have in my living room. Every time we turn on the TV we can’t help but comment on how great and noticeable the picture quality is from the other TVs that we own!
- Best TV have purchased in a long time perfect picture right out of the box. The picture quality is amazing, I thought my 1080p picture was great until I got this home. Even local over-the-air antenna quality is awesome
- From expert advice in the store, to a seamless unboxing & setup by myself at home, it was an easy & pleasant experience. Everyone loves this model for it’s ease of use and performance with sports & movies. I use the built in speakers, and although they could be better, they are certainly more than I expected from such a slim design. The remote is intuitive and easy to navigate through the Android operating system. I paired a Bluetooth keyboard to the TV and it works with many but not all apps. Overall, I am very pleased.
- It turns out that without an Android device you can not complete the setup. You cannot bypass the setup ‘wizard’ pages and just use the TV for an input source, or get to the setup menu for a firmware update. I spent 40 minutes with Sony support chat. The TV keeps looping back to the black start page with ‘SONY’, and then progresses to language choice, Wifi setup (successful) or Android page before it loops back to the start. Best Buy now has the TV to fix it with the use of an Android device. A firmware update may fix it. Fingers crossed. This has happened to other customers at the Best Buy and neither Sony nor Best Buy warns customers that this TV should not be bought by customers who do not have an Android device.
Is it not time to produce and App for iPhone or iPad that has the same functionality and why do we need to do a Android related setup if we only want to watch a DVD Apple TV or antenna input?