This Sony 65-inch 4K HDR TV is slim enough to place or mount in most areas. Android TV offers more entertainment options, and Sony’s 4K processor X1 generates a wider brightness range than typical LED TVs. Use a smartphone to quickly find information and search by voice command on this Sony 65-inch 4K HDR TV.
Get access to a world of instant entertainment with this product. Just connect to the Internet and stream movies, listen to music, and access a wide variety of other content.
64.5″ screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
Large enough to provide an immersive experience for everyone in the room.
LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.
High dynamic range (HDR) creates a more realistic picture
HDR technology expands the contrast and color range of the existing pixels on your TV to reveal a better, brighter, more colorful image. The picture quality is noticeably more natural.
The power of Android on your television screen. Enjoy an array of apps, games and personalization features. Supports Store, Google Cast and Voice search.
Thousands of apps
Enjoy a huge range of apps from Google Play, including YouTube, Netflix, games and more on the big screen.
4K High Dynamic Range
For the ultimate in picture quality, this TV pairs the brilliance of 4K clarity with the brightness, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR).
You’ll enjoy vibrant, authentic images that evoke the emotion in every scene.
4K processor X1
Ensures everything you watch – movies, sports, and streaming video – looks the best it possibly can.
Sony’s refresh rate technology (Motionflow XR960) builds upon the native 120Hz panel so that fast moving action sequences in sports and movies will to be seen with life like clarity.
4K X-Reality Pro
Every single pixel is enhanced beautifully by our most powerful 4K picture processing technology ever.
Frame dimming technology
Offers variable backlight intensity according the picture displayed on LCD panel. The result is a reduction of power consumption and an improvement of picture contrast.
Dynamic Contrast Enhancer
More life, more texture and more energy in every scene with brighter highlights, deeper blacks, and more natural tonal gradation.
Keep wires out of sight, thanks to a hidden cable panel structure, for a clean look.
Advanced TV sound
Four full-range 7.5W speakers.
4 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
High-speed HDMI delivers a 4K Ultra HD picture (when connected to 4K devices) and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable sold separately.
3 USB inputs
Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
- Had my techie son do the research. He bought one himself. Great picture. Easy online interface. Just don’t get talked into the speakers.
- I just bought this tv as a gift for my wife and we both love it, we are both gamers and once we powered on our game on the TV we were blown away at the picture.
This is by far the best purchase I have made so far and look forward to using it in the future, having access to all the apps makes it so useful and convenient and being able to stream certain shows through Netflix in 4K is a huge plus.
- I absolutely love my new TV! The picture is beautiful and it didn’t break the bank. Sports and movies are no longer just watched but experienced! Did I say I love my TV???!!!
- Great picture. I have had no problems with this TV. I read reviews of multiple TVs. It is very hard to see the difference of picture on your computer. I also looked at ads for several weeks before going to the store to look at different pictures. I chose this TV because of the picture quality and price.
- This TV has wonderful picture quality and the color saturation is mind blowing. This TV is worth the price.
- We love the new Sony TV. The Best Buy sales rep provided great information about the various products available, which allowed us to make an informed decision. We intended to just look, but the price was great so we bought that day.
- We love this TV. The picture quality is excellent. We can even see the picture when standing to the side of the TV.
- If you watch a lot of sports this TV is for you! Football is great no motion blur and you feel like you are there. Colors and blacks are perfect. I was a plasma fan and with this TV I thought it was one!!!!
- I was torn between getting the 750D or 850D model but looking back think I made the right choice. Richer colors due to the chip not in the 750D model and is pretty much future prove for the foreseeable future. Quality picture that stands up to more expensive sets and have not experienced any bleeding/bleaching that was existent in 2015 models. Would highly recommend.
- We purchased this TV to replace an old TV in the family room. My husband liked it so much he put this TV in the media area and moved our Samsung in the family room. The picture and colors are amazing. Watching football on this TV is incredibe, even if your team is not.
- Every component I own is Sony so everything works seamlessly together. Netflix with 4K looks amazing. The blacks are very deep. Very easy to set up.
- The picture on this tv is awesome. We have this in a basement media room with no external light source so I can’t comment on the effect that might have, however, this is our 2nd Sony television and both of them are far and away bettter than our LG and Samsung. Also, my son hooked up his Xbox and reports that the gaming experience is incredible. (If you’re in to that kind of thing…)
- After a thorough review of available 4K TV’s around the $2,000 price point, we settled in on this Sony based on the recommendation of the Best Buy sales person. After watching numerous shows and movies, we could not be more disappointed. The TV spills light on the wall behind it (at first, I actually thought this might be some type of back lighting feature; it’s not). Worse, there is an overwhelming amount of light bleed in dark scenes. The ability to handle dark scenes was a highlighted feature of this TV in the store, but it absolutely sucks. When the credits roll at the end of a show (all black background, scrolling white text only), there is white bleeding into the black background at all four corners. We were looking to upgrade a 2012 55″ Sharp Aqous. By far, the Aqous has a much better picture. Very, very disappointing for a brand new 4K TV at this price point. Looks like we’ll be replacing this with a Samsung.