Experience immersive TV viewing with this Sony Bravia 4k TV. Stream movies, use apps, play games or access online content on this television with the touch of a button. This Sony Bravia 4k TV uses the industry-leading Sony 4k picture processing technology to produce images that are four times the quality of standard HD.
Get access to a world of instant entertainment with this product. Just connect to the Internet and stream movies, listen to music, and access a wide variety of other content.
64.5″ screen (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
Large enough to provide an immersive experience for everyone in the room.
Built-in Wi-Fi Smart TV means a huge world of entertainment
Stream movies, music and more, and surf your favorite websites with the included Web browser.
LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
Watch 4K movies and TV shows at 4x the resolution of Full HD, and upscale your current HD content to gorgeous, Ultra HD-level picture quality.
Provides fast and reliable streaming with Wi-Fi.
Advanced TV sound
Two 10W main channel speakers, S-FORCE Front Surround Sound.
4 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
High-speed HDMI delivers up to 2160p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable not included.
Enjoy the picture from multiple angles
178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles provide a clear picture for viewers seated near the side of the screen.
3 USB inputs
Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service. Some services may require a subscription.
- We wanted to upgrade our current big screen but not at a huge cost to our bank account. After reading reviews and comparing our options, this tv fit everything we needed!
- Excellent TV – super easy to set up and navigate, wonderful resolution, and sound (no need for sound bar)! Lots and lots different functions for great family entertainment! We love it!
- I absolutely love the picture on the tv. I looks great. It’s so life looking. Love to watch movies and my tv shows. I would highly recommend this tv.
- I’m happy with my purchase. It has great picture and does all I need and more. I did lots of research before my purchase and I’m happy with my choice.
Vibrant, rich picture and a great size for many size rooms. Easy hookup to my wireless signal, and then easy to access Netfilx. Sturdy stand. Elegantly thin border.Couple of annoyances: no owner’s manual, not even online at Sony’s website. There are probably lots of features I might like but will only know about them if I accidentally stumble upon them. I can’t imagine why a fairly complex device does not have any explanation of its features. Also, TV does not easily sense when a flash drive is inserted; I have to do it 2 or 3 times before it recognizes the flash drive. And it doesn’t recognize a flash drive as an “input” on an ongoing basis. You have to extract and reinsert the flash drive each time you want to use it. Also, after a certain period of time, the bottom third of the TV flashes a message: “TV appears not to be watched; do you want to keep watching? If so, press OK”. I press ok and nothing happens. To get the enormous message to go away, I have to switch to another channel and then return to what I was watching. Very annoying.
- I was very pleased with my total purchase experience. My salesman was informed and patient. My delivery although was a little late but they finished the job in record time & were very pleasant and courteous
- Purchased on sale and the picture is excellent. Not sure if the 4K upscaling makes any difference, but it was priced comparable to non-4K tvs. Paired with a Sony Sound Bar and they work seamlessly together.
- This system was very easy to set up and we were watching tv 15 minutes after I opened the box. Great picture, fair sound quality and very user friendly operation. The only thing I would add to it would be a means of connecting a remote speaker with either wifi or Bluetooth.
- I really like the picture quality on this tv. The other great aspect is the sound. It is loud and clear in our large room.
- bought this tv and there were dead pixels on the first one exchanged it for another one hooked that one up and there were dead pixels on this one to sony customer support is the worst do not buy this tv