This Sony 48-inch LED HD smart TV provides entertainment versatility. Select your favorite Internet apps with Wi-Fi connectivity and arrange icons on screen for easy remote-control selection. Crisp images and bold colors enhance enjoyment. The included wall bracket mount, cord and power adaptor let you set up this Sony 48-inch LED HD smart TV quickly.
Get access to a world of instant entertainment with this product. Just connect to the Internet and stream movies, listen to music, and access a wide variety of other content.
LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
They also deliver plasma-like deep blacks and rich colors.
1080p resolution for stunning HD images
Watch Blu-ray movies and 1080p HD content at their highest level of detail.
240Hz refresh rate for smooth action scenes
Enjoy fast-moving movies, sports and video games with virtually no motion blur
Great entertainment and apps wirelessly with built-in Wi-Fi
You’re free to go online and browse movies, enjoy video channels like YouTube™ and access services like Netflix and Hulu.
Crisp, clear images, even at high speed
You’ll get impressive clarity during sporting events and action movies with Motionflow XR 240 technology.
Enjoy outstanding clarity, sharpness and picture quality with everything you watch. Noise reduction technologies sharpen every scene, so the picture gleams with clear detail.
Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
Enjoy pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
HDMI input for the best home theater connection
High-speed HDMI delivers a full 1080p picture and digital surround sound in one convenient cable. HDMI cable sold separately.
2 USB inputs
Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder or other USB device.
Web-based services and content require high-speed Internet service.
- 4 out of 5 stars (actually 4.5), only because TV speaker/sound quality just acceptable. I know new thinner TVs make it difficult, but with today’s technology I really expect better sound especially from Sony. Apps selection and performance is good for me. It is difficult to compare TVs for what picture will be like especially for sports/motion, but I think this TV is pretty good. I almost bought a smaller 4K smart TV at same price, but I was sold on this larger 1080p w/120 refresh rate and Sony’s enhanced Motionflow XR 240. Even with this on the 48″ with 1080, watching football still has a very slight outline or blur that is just a little disappointing. But, watching standard high-def shows you don’t see this and picture quality is excellent. Also, overall colors are vibrant while still real-to-life.
- The TV, Printer, and Ink program are all great! I appreciate the service and help of the employees. Best Buy is the greatest!
- Our family feels this T.V. surpasses our current Samsung T.V. in color and audio performance. Sony’s color display with people on screen feel real, the subjects flesh tones feel like they are in the room.
- This may not be one of the new 4K ultra hd tvs but the picture quality and resolution are great! I don’t think you could possibly ask for a better tv under $500! I have always had and always will purchase Sony when it comes to home entertainment! I made the mistake of purchasing a Samsung in the same category as this Sony and the Samsung went out on me after only 8 short months! Sony for life!
- Needed to upgrade from my small 32″ Sony, so this tv was on sale and it was he perfect size for my smaller sized apartment. All in all it’s a great tv, really don’t need anything bigger.
- Easy to set up, great picture quality. The Android TV integration is very good. Great to access your Google movies and TV content. The high refresh rate is good compared to other TVs in this size and price range.
- Great Smart TV for the price. Picture and audio quality are excellent. Very thin and light, easily mounts on wall.
- Easy setup, super sharp images! Gorgeous color and contrast, so bright I stepped it down a notch. Fits perfectly in my cabinet space, no heat problem.
- this tv was a great purchase. i am completely happy with the picture quality and the sound. It has such clear, vivid images..much better than our previous tv.
- Let me start off by saying that I am a tv snob. I have owned many flat screens but this Sony is the best. The reds look much better than previous models. Also the smart option is great for viewing Netflix and Hulu. I am very satisfied with this purchase and I am confident you will be also.
- Great TV. The image audio is great. I had the previous version and it had a internet browser and this model doesn’t. Overall a good t.v.
- This tv should have been perfect for my garage wall because of the size and price but we have to modify the hanger bec it is resting where the slot of connection for hdmi cable at the back of the tv. I wanted to save space so I cannot let it stand on a table. Pls see the pictures to see what I am talking about. The clarity is perfect for me and the new features such as applications for Netflix, YouTube, etc. I connected it to surround sound and bar speaker from Sony (CT 390) too so I can watch movies and tv with a movie theatre sound. The sound is perfect when I exercise as I listen to music via YouTube.
- HI All, Yesterday I purchased this tv and came home with lot of expectations. When i unpacked it to assemble it the TV. There was a damage in the frame of the tv. Now it is a pain for me to again return the TV and get a new one. Such a great disappointment. I dont know if the damage happened in bestbuy or sony. But end result is I got the damaged piece. Waste of time, waste of energy and waste of trust.