With large, bright jumbo graphics makes it easy to read the time.
Lets you display the time on your wall or ceiling with up to 180° tilt and an adjustable focus knob for clear projecting.
Allow you to set 2 separate wake times with radio, buzzer or nature sounds. Soothing nature sounds include ocean waves, birds, rain, brook and under-the-sea to help you relax.
So you can charge a compatible device, including select cell phones, tablets and MP3 players.
Backup battery system
Helps ensure accurate time-keeping during a power failure or disconnection of the power cord.
Gradual wake alarm
Begins with a subtle, low volume that gradually increases to a higher volume to gently wake you up.
Adjustable brightness control
Lets you lower the brightness to keep your bedroom darker while you’re sleeping.
Programmable sleep timer
Shuts off the sound in 15, 30, 60 or 90 minutes, so you can fall asleep to the radio. Built-in AM/FM radio features 10 station presets for a wide array of listening options.
Turns the sound off for 10- to 60-minute intervals.
Automatically sets the time and adjusts for Daylight Savings with a built-in calendar.
Pair this speaker with your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Nice features, will sound alarm even during a power outage, however, you may get a similar device for less…. I guess you are paying a brand name here….
- I really like this clock. At night I turn the lighted number off, so I can sleep. However, the clock projects the time in red letters onto the ceiling. So there is no light in the room to keep you awake, and you can look at the ceiling to see the time. Great alarm also. I would caution to not look into the projection laser light.
- The only thing I don’t like about this clock is that you have to turn the projector on every night. It doesn’t stay on all the time. So if you forget to turn it on when going to sleep, you don’t have the time projected on the ceiling (which is why I bought this product). It does have a nifty USB charging port as an extra benefit.
- This alarm clock does everything I need it to do and also has a few features that I have really come to enjoy such as the dimmer and the time projector. Would definitely recommend this to somebody
- Nice compact size. Projects time on ceiling which is very legible in low light or darkness. Our first one like this malfunctioned after a few months. Couldn’t find a better option for combo projection clock combined with AM & FM radio, so replaced malfunctioning clock/radio with identical clock/radio and sent first one off to manufacturer for repair. Manufacturer sent a check back for purchase price. Would be 5 stars except for having to return first unit,
- Charge your phone, digital tuner, display brightness adjustments…this alarm clock has it all. I highly recommend this to anyone who has issues with their current alarm clock
- I really love this clock radio. It is small and doesn’t take up much room on the nightstand. Plus, the time projection is a terrific feature since I tend to wake up in the night.
- First sony worked great until the electric power went off. Couldn’t get it to operate for 2 days—ready to toss it-pluged it in one last time and it worked until we lost power the second time. Couldn’t get it to start so I bought the second one —hoping the first was a lemon. Thus far no problems—works great-sounds great, etc.
- Interested in night ceiling light projection. Very effective, not too bright, useful. Quality clock radio. Actually, second purchase of same type.
- I purchased this radio because it came with an AM antenna. AM reception is very bad. The control buttons are hard to see and read. Many of the control buttons are on the back of the unit. There are too many steps needed to set the alarm. Overall unnecessarily complicated on all levels.