WHEN IT COMES TO SNOW GO WITH JOE! Responding to the need for an easy-to-use machine that could tackle heavier snowfall on mid-sized driveways and walkways, Snow Joe developed the Snow Joe Ultra SJ619E that delivers the power of a gas machine with the convenience of an electric unit. Driven by a powerful 14.5-amp motor, the Snow Joe Ultra moves up to 650 lbs of snow per minute. Its durable steel auger with 2 rubber blades cuts a path 18 inches wide by 8 inches deep with each pass. In addition to its exceptional plowing capacity, the Snow Joe Ultra features an adjustable discharge chute that rotates a complete 180 to provide full control over the direction of the snow stream. The chute deflector can also be adjusted to control the height of the snow stream. Easy-glide all-terrain wheels make the Snow Joe Ultra easy to turn and maneuver with each pass. The scraper blade at the base of the unit efficiently scrapes the snow clear to the ground without damaging your deck or pavement. Powered electrically, the Snow Joe Ultra SJ619E is effortless to start and maintain. No gas, oil, or tune-ups are necessary. The unit is ETL-approved and carries a full two year warranty. For heavier snowfall on mid-sized driveways and walkways, the Snow Joe Ultra SJ619E is your total snow solution this winter.
- Ideal for quick snow pickups on mid-sized driveways and walkways
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- 3 W LED light for safe nighttime clearing
- Powerful 14.5-amp motor moves up to 650 lbs of snow per minute
- Steel auger with 2 rubber blades cuts 18″ wide and 8″ deep in one pass
- 180 adjustable directional chute throws snow up to 20 ft
- Compact wheels for easy maneuverability
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
- I’ve used it twice to date. First storm was wet snow and the performance was marginal but effective. Second storm was deeper but dry and Snow Joe handled it with ease. In retrospect I would get the 24″ model, but am not disappointed.
- Very good small task electric wired blower. For my needs, it does the job capably. It is a bit of a pain to work with the electrical cord, but worth it for myself as I know I will not need to maintain this blower like a gas powered one. Will not do heavy or slushy snow too well, but overall I do like it and saves my back. Pro’s – Small, easy to use, no real maintenance, no battery to go flat on you. Con’s – Not the most powerful blower, cord needs to long and you need to be able to work with it.
- Light, easy to use. Not for heavy duty use. A few inches of snow, go easy, DON’T hit any gravel or rocks. Works great for light snow removal.
- I’ve used it three times so far and am quite surprised with how fast it clears and how much power it has. The snow at the end of the driveway bit of a different story but never expected it to get through that and won’t try because I don’t want to overwork the motor. Even when the snow is over 2 feet deep I just angled it up a little bit and took off the first part and then pulled it back and cleared off the second part right down to the ground. An amazing snow blower for the money.
- Very convenient to use. Corded is no problem as just keep moving forward and the cord will follow. It thought headlight would be worthless but I was wrong. Light works well. Recommendation: use when snow/temp is approx 30-33 degrees. Too cold and it’ll be to icy. Too warm and it’ll be too slushy
- We just had our first snow fall, and I just finished using it to easily plow thru almost 10 inches of snow, with complete ease. Very powerful, with lots of torque. Very impressive. light weight, and easily stored when not in use. Three of my close neighbors just rushed out to buy one, after seeing me use mine.
- We just have in Laval our first snow storm of the winter. I use my snow joe and I notice that it is simple to handle. I love it and I’m really happy that I bought it. Thank you
- Doesn’t work well on wooden sidewalk or on gravel and doesn’t throw the snow very far