- Includes lids
- 6-piece Snapware plastic container set includes 3 containers with coordinating lids
- 3.8-cup capacity
- Dimensions: 6.51″L x 6.51″W x 3.00″H
- Material content: plastic
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model# 1109968
Instructions: Safety and Usage Instructions and Warranties: Read these instructions and warranties carefully save them for future reference. For more information, visit www.snapware.com or call the World Kitchen Help Center at 1-800-999-3436. Snapware Plastic Lids and Vessels: Can be used in a microwave oven, refrigerator, freezer, or dishwasher safe top rack only. Do not use in a conventional or convection oven. Do not use on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including on a stovetop, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven. Always loosen latches or remove lid when reheating. Avoid cutting food inside the containers with sharp utensils. More use & care and warranty details at Snapware.com.
- These containers are very versatile in storing food and warming food up. They are a good size and can hold either liquids or solid food. The top snaps on very tight and protects from any leakage. A friend sent me some of her homemade soup in it and I just loved the container. They wash well and are easy to maintain.
- These really stayed sealed! Great for packing lunch.
- I have used snapware for over a year now and I find that they are versatile and practical. The lids fit tightly, so I have no trouble transporting them to work or friends houses. I’m not comfortable reheating food in plastic containers and snapware, with it’s glass container, gives me peace of mind. I find it’s better to partially remove the lids before heating in the microwave; or at least vent it. The only problem I have is that the smaller containers are rarely returned to me if I leave them behind. Although no one has admitted it, I think they plot to keep the containers once they’ve tried them.