From ABCs to addition, this Schoolhouse Desk and Chair Set – Pecan is perfect for your little learner. The durable all-wood construction withstands all the wear and tear a child can offer. With a handy, flip-top feature for additional storage space, this desk allows your children to have fun organizing all their learning tools. The rich pecan finish will complement any room’s current decor.
- Desk dimensions: 25.5L x 16W x 26H in.
- Chair dimensions: 11.75L x 13W x 23.5H in.
- Durable all-wood construction
- Handy flip-top feature for additional storage space
- Attractive pecan finish
- Recommended for children ages 2 through 7
- Easy to put together. Most all of it already assembled. Easy peasy! No kidding these took 10 minutes for me and my son to put together. The grandboys love their desks. The lids stay up too.
- I bought two desks for my twin grandchildren that are in kindergarten and I was very pleased with the way they were constructed and with ease of putting them together. My husband had them constructed in about 15 minutes. They are sturdy and will be enjoyed for several years.
- Love these desk! I have 5 and a 6 year old and they are perfect fit.
- I ordered this for my 6 year old. It came 2 days earlier than it was scheduled and was easy to put together. It fits nicely in the corner of her room and is very sturdy, not particle board. We are so pleased with it, we are going to purchase another one for my almost 4 year old.
- We purchased this for our 6 year old daughter. It is very sturdy, real wood (not veneer) – better quality than I expected. I didn’t give it 5 stars because the safety hinge doesn’t hold the top open, it only prevents it from slamming down – maybe thats how it supposed to work, but it would be nice if it held open.
- The desk and chair were easy to assemble. Very sturdy. Two height options for the desk. Our grandson loves it.
- This desk and chair, made of sturdy and polished wood, was delivered in good packaging with no damage. Assembly was simple with the tool included, even though the directions were wrong on the first step: the instructions said to attach the legs of the desk to the top with screws and dowels – the dowels could not be used for this step but for a later one, and one step was missing altogether (putting on the back rail). The holes drilled for the screws were splintery and rough. They could have been smoother.
- I like the material it is made of, very nice. However, the screws for the legs of the desk do not fit. I have called the company but am waiting for a return call since it is the weekend. I hope they can resolve the issue for me.