Indoor, outdoor, courtside or poolside, bring the SKLZ Pro Mini Hoop 7′ Adjustable Basketball System anywhere. Whether you are just looking to pass some time or are serious about getting a better shot, this set is a must-have. The SKLZ Pro Mini Hoop system adjusts from 7′ for courtside play to 3′ for junior or poolside play and moves around easily on its built-in wheels. The quality backboard is clear, shatterproof polycarbonate, and the hoop is strung with an all-weather net, making this system reliable and long lasting. The SKLZ Pro Mini Hoop system offers the same durability and pro- grade look as other SKLZ best-selling Pro Mini Hoops, including the spring action breakaway rim. Fill the base with sand or water to get your hoop set up and let the dunking commence.
SKLZ Pro Mini Hoop Basketball System:
- Complete mini-basketball system includes height-adjustable backboard/rim, pole and mobile base
- Has the look, function and durability of a professional-grade basketball system
- Height adjusts up to 7′ for courtside play and down to 3′ for junior or poolside play
- Based on the popular Pro Mini Hoop
- Spring action “break-away” 13” rim
- Weighted mobile base fills with sand and features built-in wheels for easy portability
- Includes SKLZ 9” mini basketball and all-weather net
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Assembly and adjustment instructions included
- 33″ x 22″ clear polycarbonate shatterproof backboard
- Basketball system is 97″ high
- Portable basketball system
- It can be made low for pool use. We use it indoors so that kids can play with it inside when it is 100+ degrees outside. It goes up to 7 FT so kids have it set at 6 FT right now so they can dunk on it
- 5 kids ages 3-10. Able to adjust the height and is fun for everyone. Even husband and I join in. I bought a different net on ebay for $1 because the net it comes with won’t allow for a bigger basketball to go through it.
- Went together quick and is well made. It is a mini version of a real portable. Perfect for 3-8 year olds. The bad reviews are probably adults dunking on it. Not made for big kids or 40 year olds who think they’re Jordan to dunk on. Uses mini ball only, comes with one, but I bought a couple extra. Adults can shoot around on it just fine with the mini ball. Easy to adjust height. Fill the base with water and you’re good to go. Just make sure to empty it before winter, don’t let the water freeze in it.
- Pretty easy assemble. Purchased for my teen. It’s a little on the short side but he made accommodations to give it more height and has been loving it.
- Good versatile hoop for all ages. Easy to assemble and easy to move around in the back yard. One less star because it’s not very solid. I am afraid it’s gonna break soon. Will update this if so happens.
- We love it! It’s very well made and looks like it will hold up for years to come. We have it set up on the lowest setting to use for around the pool. It’s perfect!
- Make sure you have proper tools, it takes time to assembling. Nonetheless, once its put together and the kids are having fun playing basketball, its all worth it. My children are girls ages five and seven and a boy who is three years old. I recommend this product for anyone who is looming to buy a basketball court for young children.I’m very satisfied!
- This item is great for young kids that are growing! This with last my 4 year old a long time because it is really easy to make taller as he grows! The only thing that we had an issue with is the net. It is too small for any regular sized ball, but besides replacing the net this is a great hoop!
- The rim bent the first day we had it. Yes there was dunking but that’s why we bought it. The ball that comes with it is poor quality and did not hold air after 1 day. Also, we filled the base with water for weight and the water leaked out of the bottom within 2 days….not out of the plug but through a hole in the bottom of the base. This concept is good but the quality is poor. I’ve had full size sub-$100 basketball goals in the past that lasted for years.