This Simmons Beautyrest Lumbar Lux Queen Air Bed Mattress with Built-In Pump is an ideal choice for anyone who places a great deal of value on getting a good night’s sleep. It can serve as a comfortable extra bed when guests come to visit, or you can take it with when you go camping if you would prefer a more luxurious place to sleep while roughing it. The heavy-duty vinyl and Oval-Beam construction makes this Beautyrest air bed much more appealing and durable than you will find with ordinary inflatable mattresses. The Tri-Zone Lumbar Support Top has uniquely designed horizontal air pockets to provide extra mid-section support and stability for ideal body alignment. The built-in electric pump makes inflating this Beautyrest air bed a snap, and by turning the dial on the pump, you can adjust the bed to your comfort level, whether it is extra firm, extra soft or somewhere in between. A carry bag is included for your convenience.
Simmons Beautyrest Lumbar Lux Queen Air Bed Mattress with Built-In Pump:
- Tri-Zone lumbar support
- Edge support
- No-tip stability design
- Built-in electric pump inflates and deflates the bed quick and easy
- Waterpoof velveteen mattress top
- Heavy-duty vinyl construction
- Fits deep pocket sheet
- Carry bag included
- Weight capacity: 850 lbs
- Inflated queen size dimensions: 80″L x 60″W x 18″H
- Size may vary based upon inflation pressure and vinyl relaxation
- Supports up to 850lbs
- Unopened items with a receipt may be returned for refund or exchange within 15 days
- Had to wait for a furniture delivery that took 5 weeks. Slept pretty good on it except for some creaking when you get out of bed in the middle of the night.
- received on time bed sleeps great
- I ordered this mattress online–when I blew it up to see if it would work for my back–the lumbar section did not plump up as hi as I like–laid on it on my back and it did give my back the support I needed but when I flipped over on my side, it did not give enough. I was not sure about it, so I returned it..I would recommend it for most people–think they would get a good nights sleep!!
- This bed worked well for my wife and I while waiting several days for the movers to come with our bed. Like a waterbed, movement of your bed partner directly affects you as well. Inflator and deflator worked well.
- I was moving to Portland, Maine and needed a something to sleep on. I like portability and simplicity, so the thought of an airbed seemed appealing. I owned one from Bed Bath and Beyond in Florida, Queen, and it does not hold a candle to this one. Very easy to set up. It took a few minutes to inflate, and what firmness! I slept like a baby. I was going to get a Twin, but I am glad all they had was a Queen. Plenty of space! And comfortable! For $119, it was a very good buy. The Bed Bath and Beyond one, also Queen, cost about $250, and that was about 10 years ago. This one was less than half that cost and there is no comparison. This one offers a lot more support and comfort. Who needs a traditional bed! This will stay as is until I move again, then all I will need to do is deflate it (the pump is wonderful), roll it up and put it in its nylon bag and stow it in a corner of the car. Great product! Happy consumer!
- I was a little sticker-shocked when my wife suggested this mattress since we have never spent so much on an air mattress before. I am so glad we invested in this! It was not like any other mattress we purchased before, and it held the air easily and our combined weight. Slept on it one whole week and still did not need to inflate it any more after the first night (stretching is normal). Very comfortable and worth every penny!
- Wonderful product was delivered very quickly and it fit the description that was given very comfortable
- This is easy to put up and take down. Grandkids said it was comfortable.
- This product is so great. No effort to set up or take down. VERY comfortable. After a few days of use, once it quits “stretching” a bit, which is natural, holds air very well. I love it and it is worth the extra money it costs to buy over other air mattresses I have used in the past, that were cheaper.
- I purchased one because it was the most expensive air mattress I could find in Walmart. BUT QUALITY OF IT WAS REALLY POOR. It got a hole on the seam after 2 days. I exchanged one for the same one next day. After 7 days the same thing happened, it got a hole in a different spot also on the seam. I never over inflated my mattress, I was using it carefully. So it was absolutely manufacturing defects.Was really disappointed. I got the 22″ INTEX mattress it was 50 $ cheaper, I still have it in already 8 month. Never got any hole. I hope people will pay notice my review and save some money in future. I wish I could read some reviews also, before I bought this. Good Luck.