The Signature Sleep Premium Ultra Steel Mattress Foundation is the ideal complement to a Signature Sleep Mattress (sold separately). This easy-to-assemble foundation provides added stability and support to any mattress, to ensure the perfect night’s sleep. Made completely of sturdy metal, this foundation combines comfort and long-lasting durability. The Signature Sleep Premium Ultra Steel Foundation accommodates any standard size mattress and bed frame.
Signature Sleep Premium Ultra Steel Mattress Foundation:
- Jacquard cover included
- Metal construction provides stability and durability
- Easy to assemble
- Standard size box spring
- Twin: 75″L x 39″W x 8″H
- Full: 75″L x 54″W x 8″H
- Queen: 80″L x 60″W x 8″H
- King: 80″L x 75″W x 8″H
- Very good. And it’s easy to put together
- These things are sturdy. Labor time 1 hour, Will never buy box springs again
- We are thrilled with this box spring, but i must warn you, it comes in a MILLION pieces and has to be put together. Took my husband about 2 1/2 hours. We love it, and we’re thrilled with how sturdy and secure it is. But we had no idea it would be in so many pieces!!!!
- Bought this for kid’s twin bed. Packaging was good, easy to assemble and once finished assembly felt very sturdy. Tried it with a twin size memory foam mattress for a week now and so far, it was good. I am happy with the purchase.
- this was a most awesome find. I had no idea you could purchase a box spring that you assemble yourself. It was easy to transport in a car and into the house. It took me 30 minutes to assemble..very easy!! I recommend it to anyone. It works beautifully.
- It was delivered early. I wish they would have put it on my porch instead of my sidewalk….. Anyhow, It was not as easy to put together as suggested. Not that it was hard because it is a Queen I bought, it took a lot of space to put together. I live in a split so after putting together the top of the frame we had to move it up stairs and put inside the bed frame to finish putting it together. doing the sides were a little hard to get to and of course putting the cover on was not easy. I would not have fit in the hallway/doorway if we would have put together fully before putting inside the bed frame. All and all it seems to be well made and it does the job for lifting the mattress above the bottom of the platform bed I bought my daughter. She loves her new bed set and says she sleeps very well each night. 🙂
- Cannot comment on longevity of the product as it was only acquired a week ago however initial impression is that is much more durable than traditional wooden box spring. However assembly was rather time consuming and one screw got stripped. Directions were fairly well written except for one part which left a desire for clarification. During assembly I would recommend not tightening the screws until all pieces are in place as some adjustments will be required.
- I never know they made all metal box springs. This comes in a small box and I (a woman) assembled it myself in about 1 hour. It was really easy. I just looked at all the pictures and used only the tool that came with it and my screw driver. I wanted something quiet, since the wooden box springs are noisy. My son is a light sleeper and I hated waking him up whenever I got out of and into bed- there is only a small hallway separating the rooms. Well, this will never happen with this box spring. It is silent. It fit right into my full size bed frame and I placed my memory foam mattress right on top of it. I love this item and I don’t see how you won’t love it also.
- I love how sturdy it is from the average box spring foundation you get when you order a mattress. We bought this for the spare bedroom mattress. We were very unhappy how much was needed to put it together but we were pleasantly surprised how it turned out. I unfortunately had the task of putting it together with a 2yr old and 3yr old trying to help.. needless to say it wasn’t helpful and probably why it was more of a headache to do. If you get this expect to sit down for 20-30min to put it together if you’re doing it on your own. We are considering ordering these for our bed and kids since it’s working out so well in the spare room.
- I have had this steel mattress foundation for two months. It was placed on a solid wood bed frame, and a foam mattress was on top. My mattress began to sink in the middle, and I though something was wrong with my mattress. I later noticed, it was not the mattress, but the metal frame. After I unzipped the cloth cover from the frame, the frame itself was completed bent. It had bent not vertically but horizontally as well. I unfortunately, threw the original box away, therefore am unable to return. I am really bummed, because that’s $150 down the drain in a two month period. Do not buy this.