Perfect blend of comfort and quality, the Signature Sleep 13″ Independently-Encased Coil Pillow Top Mattress is luxurious for a relaxed night’s sleep. It features 13″ of soft materials in independently encased coils and rayon from bamboo ticking. With a lavish layer of memory foam in the pillow top, this Signature Sleep mattress conforms to your body contour, providing you with excellent comfort. The 5 gauge independently encased coils in this memory foam mattress relieves your bodily pressure by distributing your weight equally. They also prevent motion disturbance for an uninterrupted sleep. This 13″ mattress offers durability and lasting comfort as its coils are cushioned between multiple layers of foam.
Signature Sleep 13″ Independently-Encased Coil Mattress:
- Tempered steel independently-encased coils for years of unwavering support & elimination of motion disturbance from your partner
- Signature Sleep 13″ Independently-Encased Coil Pillow Top Mattress coil counts: Full = 609 / Queen = 744
- Plush 1.6″ pillow top containing memory foam for the ultimate dream-worthy slumber night after night
- Independently-encased coils on this 13″ mattress provide an equal weight distribution by contouring the curves of your body, hence relieving pressure points along your neck, shoulders, back and hips
- For your convenience and even more cost savings, this mattress is shipped compressed, rolled and vacuum sealed
- We care about your comfort, but we also care about the environment. This Signature Sleep mattress contains certified eco-friendly foam, whose manufacturing process prevents volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) from being released into the atmosphere
- Queen Dimensions: 80″ x 60″ x 13″
- For your safety, the Signature Sleep 13″ Independently-Encased Coil Pillow Top Mattress meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633
- Full: 75″ x 54″ x 13″
- Queen: 80″ x 60″ x 13″
- Great for platform beds. Requires foundation or box spring with standard bed frames
- Foundations sold separately.
- I love this mattress. This mattress is really good product. I got two mattress but this is better then mine. That price is over $700. I’m going to buy it again.
- Unbelievably comfortable and I’m super picky! Bought this for my five-year-old son for the bottom bunk. I will be purchasing another one for my daughter.
- I was blown away by how comfortable this mattress is!!! I a little Leary ordering a mattress online and especially one in a box, but I figured it couldn’t be worse than the 15 + yr old dilapidated thing I was sleeping on. So I gave it a try. I wish I would have ordered it sooner!!! You will not regret this purchase! It was not too heavy for me and I am a 56 yr old 5’2″ old lady!
- After going through three mattresses I found this amazing product. I got one for myself, my best friend, my daughter, my mom. That should say enough about how wonderful this product is!
- The mattress seems to be very good quality, and the price was excellent. It is slightly less firm than I thought it would be, but it is still quite nice.
- I absolutely LOVE this mattress!! It has the yummy plushness for comfort, yet just the right amount of firmness for support.
- This pillow top mattress is so comfortable to sleep on. Very satisfied. Amazing how it comes in a medium box and opens up to full size 13″ mattress. Recommend highly.
- I bought the full size mattress for my daughter’s bed and she loves it! It comes in a box, and was a little heavy but it was worth the work. I put it on her bed and laid on it to see how it felt and I immediately fell asleep! It is so comfortable, literally like sleeping on a cloud. I bought the same mattress in king size for my husband and I and I can’t wait to sleep on my own!
- Received mattress, waited 48 hours a recommended, and would return it if I could get it back in the box. I would not recommend for adults. Maybe ok for a child. I would not even use in a guest room. There is no support, it seems to sink in the middle and it is properly supported. It is worse then the 30 year old mattress I had take to the dump. I should have realized it sounded to good to be true.