A powerful, lightweight upright with swivel steering to easily maneuver around obstacles. It’s equipped with Never Loses Suction technology and an extra large-capacity, easy-to-empty dust cup for extended cleaning without interruption. It also has brushroll shutoff for deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning. Its bagless design means that you save time and resources by not having to purchase additional bags when they fill up.
Shark Navigator Swivel Plus, NV46:
- Never loses suction
- Large capacity dust cup
- Shark navigator vacuum comes with a HEPA filter
- Two speeds for superior performance
- Bagless upright vacuum saves time and resources from having to replace old bags
- Ultra lightweight plus swivel steering for easy maneuverability
- Brushroll on/off for superior performance on all floors
- Powerful pet tools with extra-long cleaning reach
- On-board extension wand
- Dusting brush
- Crevice tool
- Pet upholstery tool
- Five-year warranty
- Model# upright vacuum cleaner NV46
- I love this vacuum! I mean, it gets the dirt and is easy to use – not too much to say about it. But don’t forget, you need to wash the filter every once in a while. I definitely didn’t know this was a thing that needed to be done until recently. I was wondering why the vacuum wasn’t getting as much dirt as usual, and this was definitely the reason. It’s awesome that this vacuum has a washable filter instead of having to get a replacement filter every few months!
- Love this new little vac. My old vac died and, with only room in the house now with carpet + one large rug in the living room, I didn’t need a big vacuum. Love this little thing – it is really powerful, practically self propelled, and I like you don’t have to switch anything else on or off to use the hose – just pull it off. Love having just one switch for brush on/off, too. My old one you had to change a switch on the head. It’s really got the suction and I just breeze through the house now. Only complaint is it doesn’t store all the tools on-board. 2 fit but the third one doesn’t – seems like poor planning by Shark’s designers.
- I was looking for this item for my daughter and although I never leave reviews, my Shark Navigator deserves one. I’ve had it for 2+ years and it’s still the best vacuum I’ve ever owned. And I’ve owned alot of vacuums including a Kirby. It’s light weight, maneuverable. Family with work boots track dirt into house and we have a shedding dog. Zoom Zoom, and it’s done!!!! I love, love, love this vacuum.
- I purchased this vacuum about a week ago and I am happy I did. It cleans better than my more expensive vacuum. The suction is great and the swivel is an added bonus. Easy to empty. I am very happy with this purchase and the price was very good. A lot of bang for your buck.
- I love this vacuum! it gets up all the dog hair and is easy to maneuver. It pretty much steers itself. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
- I do like that it is small but it is pretty heavy and hard to push. The cord doesn’t really fit well in the space provided to wind it up.The utensils are hard to get to and I have to turn it over and clean the brush after every use. I am going to keep it but I am disappointed in the product overall.
- I was looking for a good vacuum for both hardwood & low pile carpet floors. Looked at many display models and chose this one, for its size, capacity, and the fact that it had rubber – not plastic that will scratch my hardwood floors – wheels. Got this one home, opened the box, took out the first piece which just happened to be the bottom piece – PLASTIC WHEELS! I am so angry because the exact same thing on display had rubber wheels in both front and back. I just put the piece back in the box and it’s going back to the store. Next time I will insist upon opening the box to be sure it actually matches the display and isn’t some inferior model. Oh, and I WON’T buy it from WALMART.