The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe is a lightweight upright with Never Loses Suction Technology and a unique detachable canister for powerful and portable cleaning anywhere, anytime. The Lift-Away features Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + HEPA that trap over 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum plus a large capacity, bottom-empty bagless dust cup. The dust containment system helps keep dust and allergy-causing agents from escaping into the air. Swivel steering provides complete control to easily maneuver under and around obstacles and furniture. The deluxe motorized brushroll can be turned on or off, providing powerful performance on both carpets and bare floors. This powerful vacuum features premium pet tools, including a pet power brush, dusting brush, crevice tool and a specialized appliance wand for fast and efficient cleaning under low furniture. A generous 25-foot power cord makes cleaning large areas easy.
Shark Navigator Professional Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum, NV360, Blue:
- Cleans carpets and bare floors, removing large debris and fine dust particles
- On carpet, soft velvet brushroll pulls in high piles and large particles
- Floor nozzle designed with brushroll garage that allows quick access to brushroll from top of vacuum
- Weighs under 10 lbs
- Advanced swivel steering
- Removable dust cup
- 2 times the capacity of original Rocket vacuum HV300
- Extremely maneuverable and never loses suction or power
- Converts to handheld
- Slim design and handy wand
- Bright LED lights on the nozzle and handheld vacuum
- Accessories include dusting brush, 12″ crevice tool and upholstery tool
- 30′ power cord
- I purchased this vacuum for work and I love it so much that I purchased one for my home as well. We kept ordering $500 “commercial” vacuums for work and not only did they not work great, they were heavy and it was almost impossible to get into nooks and crannies. The major selling point for me with this vacuum is the ability to lift the canister off of the vacuum and just use the canister and wand to vacuum. This allows you to get into so many areas you would never be able to with a traditional vacuum cleaner. I have used this to clean ceiling fans and ledges that would normally be out of reach with a traditional vacuum cleaner. I have really put this vacuum to the test both at home and at work. I have a cat who seems to shed non-stop and this has worked fantastically. My daughter is in charge of vacuuming and she is not always the best at picking up items that shouldn’t be vacuumed up, and she has yet to break this vacuum so not only does it work great, but it’s durable as well. I’m a year into having the first vacuum I purchased and there has been no loss of suction and it works just as well as the day I bought it. I do have to clean the brush roll as it catches hair etc…but that’s not a big deal at all. This is well worth the price as I’ve spent probably more in the past few year buying mediocre vacuums that need to be replaced once a year. This is well worth it.
- This vacuum is amazing! The suction is out of this world! I have two cats that shed and one of them is long-haired. The Shark gets everything with one swipe! This is the perfect vacuum for pet-lovers!
- This is the best vacuum for the money. It’s the best size and works like a dream. My only complaint is that the cord seems short and could be a little longer.
- This vacuum has very strong suction that pulls out dirt that our last vacuum did not pull out in years of use. The canister makes it easy to see what has been pulled out of the carpets.
- I have another shark vacuum. I use that one on the carpets. I lost the attachments to that one and when I clean I CLEAN! I used the competitions vac, it was definately not as good as Shark and the Shark company gets back to you by email quickly. The competition not good. This is so light weight and easy to handle. Love it so much that I don’t have to move the furniture. Works wonders.
- My Shark worked just like everyone said in the reviews i read prior to my purchase. I have very old carpets and it really does restore a fresh look to the carpet. The suction is so strong it picked up pet hair, dust and debri that my old vacuum would not. It was easy to assemble also. The canister snaps on and off easily for emptying when full and the lift away feature works great. I am so glad i bought this. I have been looking at them for a few months. I am super happy with it and my teenage boys even used it and liked it!