Shark GI305. . Features: 7 in. premium stainless steel soleplate with holes for even distribution of steam . 1,500 Watts provide powerful steam. Water tank with a 260 ml capacity and easy-fill door . Button-fit tip with smooth glide maneuverability . Multi-position auto steam shut-off. Filling flask. The Shark Lightweight Professional Steam Iron keeps all of your fabrics looking professionally pressed. Able to smooth out wrinkles effortlessly, this compact iron steams upholstery, drapes, and other hanging garments easily due to its innovative vertical steam capability.Built with tons of features, the Shark Lightweight Professional Iron has 1,500 watts of power, a stainless-steel soleplate with Smooth Glide technology, an anti-drip feature, and a multi-position auto shut-off.Features7 in. premium stainless steel soleplate with holes for even distribution of steam 1,500 Watts provide powerful steamWater tank with a 260 ml capacity and easy-fill door Button-fit tip with smooth glide maneuverability Multi-position auto steam shut-offFilling flaskIncludes1,500 Watts 7 in. Lightweight Professional Steam Iron – GI305Filling FlaskSpecificationsCleaning Path: Cord Length: Fluid Reservoir Capacity: Heating Element: Heating Time: Modes: Motor: Noise Level: Number of Speeds: Operation Time: Permissible Pressure: Plate Size: 7 in.Steam Flow Rate (GPM): Steam Pressure: Steam Temperature: Tank Capacity: 260 ml.Vacuum Pressure: Voltage: Wattage: 1,500W
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm.
- If occasional popping noise is a problem? Love size, weight,
- great looking iron, and sturdy… Very happy with my product
- It’s always loved shark products. Irons very professional and pulls alot of electricity.
- Works great for the price. Steams well, indicator light tells you when temperature is just right, no leaking. My only concern is a popping noise that it makes when it steams. So far so good, I like it better than the leaky Rowenta I had befor this one.
- I bought this iron to replace a very expensive iron that never worked correctly. I have had bad luck with irons in the past but bought this one on the good reviews of other purchasers. I have only used it once so far on 3 dress shirts and a pair of pants. It warmed up quickly and stayed hot until I was done. The shot of steam and spray feature worked well. The iron was lightweight enough to be comfortable to grip and lift which is important for me with my arthritis. There is a little rounded lip on the end of the iron that was very handy in getting into tight areas and around buttons. It was easy to fill with water. The stainless steel soleplate glided over the fabric very nicely. My previous iron had a retractable cord which I miss on this iron but that is the only feature I miss. For the price I’d say this is a winner! However, the instructions did not say what kind of water to use in this iron. There is distilled, spring, or tap water. My previous iron used spring water which is what I had on hand so I used that, but I know many irons only use distilled water. The iron also made a noise when I was nearing the end of my ironing session. I am not sure if this is normal or not as this was the first time using this iron. All in all I am very well pleased.
- Bought this iron to replace an older model shark iron. This does not disappoint. It irima well, heats up quick and gets the job done with out being heavy. The price is great too 🙂 I recommend this if you usually iron in a jiffy.
- Arrived in perfect condition, works like a pro, but would not consider it lightweight as stated.