Shark’s most lightweight and compact Powered Lift-Away vacuum featuring DuoClean Technology! DuoClean Technology adds a soft brushroll to help pull in large debris, piles, and stuck-in dirt, while engaging directly with floors to remove stuck-on dust. Powered Lift-Away mode detaches the canister to extend the reach of the motorized cleaning head.
Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed, NV800:
- DuoClean Technology adds a soft brushroll to help pull in large debris, piles, and stuck-in dirt, while engaging directly with floors to remove stuck-on dust.
- Powered Lift-Away mode detaches the canister to extend the reach of the motorized cleaning head.
- Above Floor Mode provides motorized floor-to-ceiling cleaning for stairs, furniture, and more!
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a washable HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens
- Accessories include: Pet Multi-Tool, Duster Crevice Tool, Pet Power Brush and Flexi Crevice Tool
- I bought this last week and used it on my vintage oriental wool rug. I was amazed at the amount of dust that was extracted; and the pile was raised nicely. Suction was so great I was afraid the fringe was going to be torn off. Did a great job on oak parquet floor. Some of the plastic pieces are a bit flimsy, Use this instead of going to the gym because you have to support its weight in the tilted position. A major drawback for me is that in the lift off position (dusting, cleaning furniture, etc, — or half of most vacuum tasks ) you have to carry the cleaning pod in one hand . And the cleaning attachments go onto the handle, which adds extra weight and awkwardness when you are trying to dust off books, knicknacks, tvs, etc. You don’t have a free hand to hold objects you are dusting. A partial solution is paying $50 for a canister conversion dolly which is a small two-wheeled plastic cart, which doesn’t swivel. and seems over-priced. In fact all the available accessories, some of which are commonly provided with most vacuums but not with this vacuum , seem high-priced These are just plastic tubes, for heaven’s sake. So this vacuum is great for floors, but not for other vacuum chores.
- I could not believe how much dust was in the dust cup after vacuuming my vinyl tile and laminate floors. It is easy to use, light-weight and does a wonderful job at picking up dust and larger particles on the floor. If you have small area rugs, this machine will try to suck them up, so shaking small rugs outside instead of vacuuming with this unit is the best route. On the down side, the hose clip pops out too easily and the cord clip does not do a great job of holding the cord in place, but that is not a deal breaker. Overall, this was a very good purchase.