Enjoy affordable style and plush, comfortable seating with the Serta Copenhagen Collection 61″ Loveseat. Designed for small living spaces, its compact size and easy tool-free assembly make it an excellent seating solution for your apartment, condo or office. A great fit for any home decor, the soft rounded arms, refined straight back cushions and reversible accent pillows bring traditional style to your living room, den, toy room or game room. Quality hardwood materials provide strength and stability while individually wrapped coils surrounded by high-density foam and poly-fibers along with pillowed back cushions deliver relaxed seating you and your family will love. Pair this Serta loveseat with the matching Copenhagen Collection sofas and accent chair for a completely coordinated look.
Serta RTA Copenhagen Collection 61″ Loveseat, Multiple Colors:
- Rounded arms and plush fabric create a classic look
- Complements any room
- Sturdy design
- Supported with quality hardwood materials, foam, individually wrapped coil seating and pillowed back cushions to provide superior comfort
- Quick tool-free assembly
- 1-box packing fits through narrow doorways and stairwells
- Fabric: polyester
- Model# CR46217PB
- Assembled dimensions: 32.50″ L x 61.00″ W x 35.00″ H
- The color is exactly as pictured. The product is exactly as pictured and so much easier than a metal futon to put together…real easy. Very Comfortable. Came with complementary throw pillows which are very nice. Perfect if you are short..you don’t slouch. The seats do slide forward however after sitting on it for some time.
- This was not difficult to put together, and believe me, my husband and I can be klutzes with this type of thing. It has metal connections with large bolts so it is very solid. We liked that is has hard wood legs and frame, and springs in the seat. The legs (6 of them), are wide so it sits solidly on the floor. It is comfortable to sit on. We have short legs and it works with us. Often we need pillows behind our backs when we sit on couches or chairs. Our living room is small so it fits well in the space we have. We were surprised to be able to get a love seat of this quality for this price.
- works well..had no assembly directions no where to google.. so most assembly was ok..but how to attach in the middle.. frustrating for a single 62 year old lady