Don’t be limited by solid hulled kayaks! Look to inflatable kayaks for your next wet and wild adventure! This Sea Eagle 330 inflatable kayak is perfect for beginners or masters who crave excitement. Use the fishing kayak to cast a line in a smooth lake or hit river rapids up to Class III. Made from the highest-quality materials to ensure durability and safety, you can bet that your next kayaking or fishing trip will go just as planned. Capable of seating two persons, this inflatable kayak can carry up to 500 lbs! America has some of the greatest waterways, make sure you experience them with convenience and ease in a state-of-the-art inflatable kayak. Weighing just 26 pounds, this two-person kayak is easy to inflate and can be packed to fit in even the smallest car trunk. You can take your Sea Eagle inflatable kayak with you wherever you go and even check as luggage. No need for costly roof racks or cumbersome kayak trailers. Climb into a Sea Eagle 330 inflatable kayak.
Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Sport Kayak with Paddles
- Inflatable kayak sets up in less than 10 minutes
- 26 Pound Kayak packs to a fraction of inflated size and fits in small car trunks
- Two person kayak comes with two paddles
- Fishing kayak carries up to 500 pounds…and is easy to carry
- Up to Class III white water rated versatile river kayak
- Inflatable kayak I-beam construction floor and five deluxe one-way valves
- Kayak boat with sun and salt resistant hull material
- Inflatable kayak design refined and perfected over nearly 50 years
Many kayaks that are not inflatable are heavy, cumbersome and difficult to transport. Most traditional kayaks force you to pay extra for docking fees, storage fees, and trailer costs. When you have an inflatable kayak, you eliminate those extra costs. The Sea Eagle 330 Inflatable Sport Kayak weighs just 26 pounds and packs down to 20 percent of its inflated size, allowing it to be easily stored and transported. This inflatable kayak can even be checked as luggage!
A primary misconception about inflatable kayaks is that they are not as durable as non-inflatable kayaks. The SE-330 inflatable kayak will end all those concerns! This inflatable kayak has a rugged construction made from sun and saltwater resistant 33 mil Polykrylar. The versatile Sea Eagle 330 can handle up to Class III white water rapids. Why spend extra money on solid hulled kayaks when an inflatable model can do essentially the same thing? The SE-330 inflatable kayak is able to seat two persons or carry up to 500 lbs.
The SE-330 inflatable kayak is the perfect recreational kayak because it can be used for all types of water activities. Imagine sitting in your kayak on a glassy smooth lake, admiring its beauty and grandeur. Or take your inflatable kayak through white water, knowing it can handle any challenge. Finally, you can use your kayak for fishing. Yes, this kayak is inflatable and is capable of being used for fishing. Its hull is sturdy and stable enough for you to go kayak fishing. Take a friend along for any watery adventure because it can easily handle two 200 lbs people and 100 lbs of fish!
From oceans, lakes, and even rivers, this kayak dominates the waterways with its convenience, affordability and durability. It can be used to cross rapids or ride waves with the best performance an inflatable kayak can deliver. It is easier to carry than a canoe could ever be. Don’t wait for a kayak sale to be able to afford a kayak, grab this inflatable Sea Eagle kayak and enter a world of water, fun, and adventure today! Then, when you’re all done after a day of kayak fishing, white water kayaking or just paddling along on a beautiful lake, pack up your inflatable kayak and stow it in the car.
- Perfect for rapids and fishing
- Durable Polykrylar construction
- Less expensive to transport than solid hull kayaks
The design and construction of the SE-330 inflatable kayak assists kayakers in every way. With the affordable cost, the low maintenance and the ease of use and stowage, this portable inflatable kayak nearly pays for itself. At only 26 lbs, this Sea Eagle kayak can be easily maneuvered both in the water and out. Save yourself time, money and frustration. This kayak is a lifelong investment that will keep you returning to the water again and again.
Invest in fun, invest in convenience, invest in an inflatable kayak today and discover why more and more Americans are turning to the inflatable kayak for fishing, floating and much more. Two persons, two paddles, unlimited enjoyment!
- The box dimensions and weight are perfect for traveling on airlines, as it falls under the sport equipment category for most airlines. They kayak itself is sturdy, well made and easy to set up and use. I took ours to Tahiti and will take it every time we vacation to a water destination.
- I am so glad I purchased this Kayak! I can inflate it in about 5 minutes. It feels safe and sturdy, I do not feel like it will tip very easily. Easy to get in and out of. I wish it came with the bag to pack it in… but, happy I got it it. I have never kayaked before and it works for me!
- We wanted a two man kayak that we could start out with as the hard body ones are very expensive. We are pleased with this one but it’s a little heavy and putting air in it and deflating it after each use can get to be a hassle. It’s sturdy and comfortable and will be good for first time kayaker, like us.
- easy to set up and use. Very comfortable for paddling if you like leaning back (rather than bending over as in a canoe). Very little room inside for any cargo. Not very speedy on the water. Inflateable seats may need to be modified (esp. front). Material seems strong.
- Buyer beware — this kayak package doesn’t include a carrying bag, which is why it is so much cheaper than versions sold by other retailers. The carrying bag is really important. Try to carry a folded kayak, collapable oars (8 pieces), a pump, and seats without a carrying bag. It’s impossible. You’ll need to buy your own large bag to carry this kayak, which will negate money saved buying it through Walmart. This kayak package also includes “standard” rather than “deluxe” seats. The standard seats lean much farther back than the deluxe seats, which makes them very uncomfortable after about 30 minutes kayaking.