Gear up for your next cycling adventure with the Schwinn Thrasher Adult Bike Helmet. This head protection gear offers carefully designed construction to provide safety as well as comfort. Featuring a versatile dial adjustment in the back, the Schwinn bicycle helmet offers a tailored fit on the fly with just a simple turn of the ratchet. Additional modifications such as side strap adjustors and interior webbing enable even more customization to meet your individual needs and preferences. The adult bicycle helmet includes an integrated LED safety light at the rear end, providing excellent visibility to motorists as you ride in dark conditions. It illuminates either in a flash blinking mode or as a steady glow, depending on whether you push its button once or twice. A third press switches it off to save battery life when the light is no longer necessary. The Schwinn bicycle helmet also includes a Snap-On visor to provide shade from the sun and extra protection from low hanging branches while riding on trails. A system of 20 integrated flow vents allows free air circulation to keep you cool, dry and comfortable. The ASTM-approved adult bicycle helmet offers tapeless technology for a clean look, and its black color adds sleek style
The Schwinn bicycle helmet also includes a snap-on visor to provide shade from the sun and extra protection from low hanging branches while riding on trails. A system of 20 integrated flow vents allows free air circulation to keep you cool, dry and comfortable. The ASTM-approved adult bicycle helmet offers tapeless technology for a clean look, and its black color adds sleek style.
Schwinn Thrasher Adult Bike Helmet:
- Dial-fit adjustment system for customized comfort
- 20 flow vents
- Interior webbing is easy to adjust
- Integrated LED safety light
- Snap-on visor for shade from the sun
- Tapeless technology adds unique styling
- Strap adjusters
- ASTM approved
- Schwinn bicycle helmet comes in black
- Finishing a ride 3 weeks ago had a car cut me off. I ended up crashing and sliding down the street some. I rolled to the left hitting my head, right shoulder back and hip. My helmet had 2 cracks in the foam, at the back of the helmet above the light, and a 4-5″ road rash mark on the right side of the helmet. Some road rash on my left elbow and gouged left ankle. I sat right up, no dizziness, no concussion or anything because I was wearing a helmet – this particular helmet. I have, again, bought this same helmet. I like the light in the back of the adjustable headband as it offers a flashing feature that gives more warning as I bike down the road. Also, the fit is very good for my large head. The adjustable band helps a lot. The battery life in the light lasted 2 spring/summer/fall riding seasons. I took my helmet to my sons who both ride: one mountain bike, and the other street/road rides, stating: “this is why you ALWAYS wear a helmet”. Both boys do wear helmets, good helmets when they ride. Obviously it was to drive a point home. Really great helmet with good fit, adjustable headband with light, light weight.
- Nice helmet with easy adjustments and great price!
- I like that it fits by turning the light in the back ( also where you turn on the light by pushing on it. It is a Schwinn which is a very good mfr for bikes and accessories. It was a reasonable price. There is padding inside the helmet too. It can be adjusted on the neck strap also.
- It’s comfortable and fits well. Happy with my purchase and recommend. Hope to never have to test its safety ability, but don’t think I’ll be disappointed according to other reviewers.
- I wore this in a recent tri to replace my 20 year old helmet! The fit was good and not too difficult to get adjusted. The light on the back works as the adjuster knob, just turn it to tighten or loosen. I haven’t used the light yet, but just push it to turn it on, flash, or off. Overall, I’m happy with this purchase!
- What can I say? 1) Misthreaded straps so one side has a twist (the side that cannot be untwisted). 2) LED light, DOA 3) “removable visor”- the holes it snaps into are hand made with a hot nail, badly, off center, and from the inside out. I predict you can remove the visor and reattach it just a few times before it becomes permanently removed. 1) really kills it right out of the box.