The Schwinn Skip 3 is the perfect way for your little one to learn to ride and balance on a bike. When you were a kid, you had training wheels, got a good push and off you went. This method can still work, but balance bikes are designed to create balancing skills better than a tricycle can. Using a balance bike removes the need to pedal, teaching the child to push with their legs and glide, like using a seated scooter. Once they are old enough to ride a tricycle, they are old enough to get on a balance bike. You won’t believe how fast your little one can go and how quickly they will learn how to ride when finally introduced to a pedal bike! For such a simple bike, the Skip 3 has great features, like a lightweight steel frame that is low enough for a child’s foot to rest on the ground, air-filled tires and spoked wheels with coordinating rims, a durable handlebar and stem, and a tool-free adjustable seat post. The Skip 3 comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own it!
Schwinn Skip 3 Balance Bike, Blue:
- Lightweight steel foot to floor frame design
- Air-filled tires with coordinating rims
- Durable steel quill stem and handlebar
- Tool-free seat post adjustment
- For children up to 38″ tall
- Assembly required
- Good quality bike, came with a few gouge marks in the paint. No big deal though. Nephew loves. Also does not come with tire valve covers.
- This is a great little balance bike, with real rubber tires, and several seat adjustments. Fits my two-year-old (25 mo) for walking, though he is not quite tall enough to sit on the seat yet. But he still likes to walk with his bike…. He is learning to steer and control the bike even though he can’t sit on the seat yet. Because of the seat adjustment I know it will fit him for a few years! Easy to put together and just as nice as it’s more expensive counterparts !! We have been having him practice in the house for now and once he gets a little more confident we will let him use it outside !
- My 3 year old loves it!