The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike delivers a challenging workout in a relaxed position with increased lower back support. Its vented contoured seat adjusts in the fore/aft positions with sliding seat rail to accommodate a variety of positions for multiple users. This relaxed body positioning and lower-back support let you ride in maximum comfort with minimum strain. The Schwinn 230 also features a new oversized console that makes tracking your progress easier than ever, 22 workout programs, nine course profiles, 20 resistance levels, a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel, in-console speakers USB charging port, media rack and contact heart rate monitoring built into the handlebars. Assembly is simple.
Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike:
- Its vented contoured seat adjusts in the fore/aft positions with sliding seat rail to accommodate a variety of positions for multiple users
- This relaxed body positioning and lower-back support let you ride in maximum comfort with minimum strain
- 9 course profiles
- 20 resistance levels
- High speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel
- In-console speakers USB charging port
- Media rack
- Contact heart rate monitoring built into the handlebars
- Assembly is simple
- USB charging port and data exchange to Schwinn Connect and myfitnesspal.com
- Slider seat rail system with quick, easy fore and aft seat adjustment
- 22 programs with 2 user settings and goal tracking
- Dual LCD window system with 13 display feedbacks
- 10 resistance quick keys increase/decrease difficulty
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Dimensions: 64″L x 27″W x 50″H
- Seems to be a good bike so far. My biggest complaint is that the LCD display is hard to see. It needs a back light
- Bike is amazing once we got it set up which does take two people at times. It is still not fully broken in but promises to be everything we wanted in a bike. It is quite and the display is awesome. It was delivered on time; we feel like it was a good deal and very reasonable price! Hoping it will give us years of good service.
- This is a well made exercise bike and has all the programs you need. Only negative was assembly of the bike, there are numerous pieces that need to be assembled to complete the bike. My bike had some parts fit problems, but with a power drill it was fairly easy to fix the problem. Instructions could have been more detailed, it took about 2 hrs to complete the assembly. A helper reduces assembly time and makes the process easier.
- i gave it a four star because I have only used it twice since I received it. It is nice and quite! It must have been easy to put together because I did not hear my husband swearing! I like it and am very happy with the purchase. I bought it because I am getting arthritis in my knee and trying to build up my muscles. I am riding now as I fill out the review.
- It took me longer to put together as I took breaks, it is a good unit with lots of potential however it is not as sturdy as I would have hoped.
- Easy to assemble. Electronics work great. Seat is comfortable enough. I have a bony back so I use a couch pillow. Smooth operation. I have tile floors so the levelers on the back part of the frame are helpful with balance of the bike. Great bike for the money. Love it!
- Exercise bike came as agreed and after assembly works perfectly! Very satisfied with both the product and the process.
- Great bike and excellent buy! Exactly what I was looking for after my knee replacement. Shipped quickly (arrived early) and was easy to assemble. Took my husband one hour. I have recommended this bike to several friends.
- I bought this bike to help in recovery from total knee replacement. SO far it’s working well. I am 6’7″ tall and don’t have total flexion in my knee yet and the bike is a little small for now. I put a cushion on the seat and that gave me enough extension. Once I get back to normal I think it will be fine even for my size.
- The display panel is very large and the pedals feel very plastic-like when rotating other than that it is a good machine.
- I bought a recumbent bike so I could have low back support. This bike seat forces you to slouch downwards, leaving your lower back to wobble. Too bad.