For generations, people looking to enrich their lives have trusted Schwinn Fitness for its exceptional quality and affordability. The 130 upright bike, featuring a simplified and streamlined console, will help you feel confident about making a good investment to enhance your active lifestyle. Bring better health into your life by bringing Schwinn Fitness into your home.
Schwinn 130 Upright:
- Track time, distance and calorie goals and transfer metrics via USB to the SchwinnConnect website and popular apps like UA, MyFitnessPal, GoogleFit, Apple Health, Endomondo, MapMyRun/Ride
- Adjustable angle, padded handlebars for a comfortable riding position
- 20 levels of computer controlled resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- 22 preset exercise programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control (4 Beginner; 4 Advanced); 2 custom user defined; 2 fitness test (1 Beginner; 1 Advanced); 1 quick start and additional features
- Sturdy frame provides a stable workout platform
- 2 user profiles for multiple user set-up
- Water bottle holder
- 10 year frame -2 year mechanical -1 year electrical, 90 day labor Warranty
- Easy assembly
- High speed, high inertia drive system for easy start-up and smooth, quiet workouts
- Padded contoured seat with post for easy seat exchange with any clamp and rail bicycle seat
- Streamlined console is simple to use and packed with features
- Easy to put together and easy to move around. I’m 5’3″ and works well for my height also. More instructions for electronic set up would have been helpful but I figured it out.
- The bike is quiet and was easy to put together. I’m 5’3″ and works well for my height. Bike is also easy to move around.
- The shipping was quick and the assembly was easy. The Schwinn 130 is a good value for the price. I am quite satisfied with my choice and I am confident that the bike will continue to perform well over time.
- Really like this bike. Has everything I need. Only thing I would change is to be able to adjust the monitor for better viewing.
- I’m 6’3, my wife is 5’3 and we are both able to quickly adjust it to fit us with some room still left over, not many bikes out there cover that range. The seat is a bit on the hard side but is easily fixed with an added gel cushion. I have seen other reviews complaining about a clunking sound while pedalling which I have experienced myself. This is easily fixed by wrapping some Teflon plumber’s tape around the pedal threads before installing them. I haven’t really used any of the programs yet but the tension adjustment range is excellent.
- So far I love my new purchase. My husband put it together with no problems. I love how quiet it is……now hopefully I can stay focused on using it allot !! 🙂
- Like the bike, haven’t gotten to ride it much yet. Instructions could be clearer but, I gotter together. Wished I knew how to set the clock, I tried to set it and the time changed do to daylight savings and now, it won’t let me or I don’t know how. Nice sturdy bike am looking forward to using it. Sorry, I can’t give a better review, as of yet. But, seems nice!
- The pedal resistance doesn’t work. Having a hard time even using the bike.