The Sauder Vinegate Storage Tower with Antiqued Paint can be used to house books, collectibles and many other items. This Sauder storage tower features sturdy wood construction with a beautiful finish and adjustable shelves behind two framed tempered glass doors. This Sauder storage cabinet also has solid wood legs for a durable look and construction. This Sauder Vinegate Storage Tower adds an element of style, convenience and a nod to the past with it’s beautiful lines and design. The Sauder Vinegate Storage Tower also coordinates with the other items in the Vinegate collection.
Sauder Vinegate Storage Tower, Antiqued Paint:
- Sauder Vinegate storage tower
- Engineered wood with Antiqued Paint finish
- Three adjustable shelves
- Two framed, tempered glass door cabinets
- Solid wood feet
- Model #402775
- Shipped with package protection, which features hard cardboard edging and shrink-wrap film on the carton to ensure that your Sauder Vinegate storage tower arrives damage-free
- Assembly required for this Sauder Vinegate Storage Tower
- Very happy with this item, just what we were looking for to complete our living room!! Very high quality product, solid, nothing cheap. Easy to assemble. Would definitely purchase again if we were looking for this item.
- This is a good storage/display cabinet for the price. It is not a top quality piece of furniture, but that’s not what I was looking for. It is heavy duty particle board with a wood grain laminate surface. The assembly was fairly easy and no parts were missing.
- We shopped around extensively for a cabinet to fit in a specific space in our home. The Sauder Vinegate Storage Tower fit the bill completely. It was the exact size and style we had in mind and the we were shocked at the value of the item for the price. We both two of them and we are using them as china cabinets in our dining room. I would definitely recommend this item and have already done so with a neighbor, who loved them. Thank you Walmart.
- Bought two of these. It was a little time consuming to put together but it was easy enough that one person can do it. All the parts were there and the instructions were decently clear. It looks great with my weathered wood wall planks.
- The tower was delivered quickly and in great condition. The doors were the only difficulty (getting them to close smoothly). The only flaw was when I washed the glass doors I could see (3)4″ circular outlines on the glass. They did not have a sticky residue but are actually in the glass. Once the glass cleaner dried I was unable to see the circles…weird!! Other than that I am very happy with my purchase.
- I purchased this cabinet to replace a very large hutch that held all my cherished treasures. It has worked very well. Not all items can be seen as the cabinet is deep, but that is okay as I know they are there to be seen by me. The cabinet takes very little floor space and that was my purpose in choosing this cabinet. It is well made and an excellent choice especially for the price. I own several Sauder pieces and have always been pleased with the quality.
- I ordered this cabinet knowing from previous purchases of Sauder furniture that they were quality products. This cabinet was not exception, it works very well in the space needed. There was one door hinge that was broken and Sauder customer service was a delight to work with and they have sent a replacement. Very satisfied.
- This is just what I’ve been looking fir to go in my kitchen for cookbooks. It was pretty easy to put together. Looks much more expensive than it costs!
- Very solid, easy to put together, great looking furniture. Very satisfied with the purchase. Never had any problems with Walmart on-line purchase thus will continue with this method of purchase. No complaints whatsoever.
- I purchased this item because of all the glowing endorsements i received from previous purchasers. However, my cabinet had the following imperfections: 2 shelves were too big, neither door fit both were too wide, the backing board did not fit correctly, one piece of glass had a small scratch on it, and the front decorative posts were not even when assembled. I am not at all happy, and intend to contact the manufacturer.