With laminate finish and contemporary design, the unique style of the Sauder Shoal Creek Utility Stand improves your home decor. This modular wooden file cabinet features a file drawer with shaped nickel-finish pulls for easy accessing. The lateral home office file cabinet comes with an open shelf to create additional space for storing letters and other office supplies. The bottom two drawers can hold both letter and legal sized documents. Above all, the patented T-slot drawer system of this letter size file cabinet enables fast and easy assembly. With this jamocha wood file cabinet, you will have a perfect spot for your accent lamp as well as ample storage space. Featuring a laminated rich brown finish and a contemporary design, this utility stand will effortlessly blend with almost any decor. This wooden shelf with one drawer and an open storage area will provide enough storage space for your office at home or work.
Sauder Shoal Creek Utility Stand, Jamocha Wood:
- Warm, casual style
- Drawer with metal runners and safety stops
- Holds letter-size hanging files
- Open shelf provides additional storage
- Engineered wood with a laminate finish on the jamocha wood file cabinet
- Soft nickel-finish pulls
- 5-year limited warranty
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-slot drawer system
- Dimensions: 35.276″W x 20.63″D x 24.291″H
- Model# 409944
- This stand is very well made and easily put together. It becomes a solid piece of furniture that should last a very long time. The only thing I would change would be that I would love the drawer to be two single drawers rather than one large drawer – I did know when I made the purchase that it was one drawer and accepted that fact. I have been very pleased with both Shoal Creek pieces that I’ve purchased.
- I am really enjoying the Utility Stand, and it matches the Sauder Shoal Creek Executive Desk and Organizer Hutch that I have. Not too difficult to assemble, and the directions were very clear. The Utility Stand is very heavy, and the file drawer opens and closes very smoothly.
- This item is extremely beautiful. It took some time to put together, but once completed; it was so worth it. I have since ordered the night stand and dresser to complete my room.
- I bought this stand along with the desk and I love it! I love the very dark brown color and it was very easy to put together by myself. Most of all I found it very sturdy with the additional piece of wood that goes under the base of the file drawer for support. I would definitely recommend this to others!
- It was a little confusing at first because some of the pieces make you think that it’s not right. But if you just follow the directions it does come together and looks great!! The bottom drawer is a filing cabinet drawer however you can leave it out and it does not affect the quality of this stand.
- Other than trying to put it together with an instruction book reading challenged husband,MIT turned out fine and looks great!
- Finished product looks good. Top piece is solid. Pain in the butt to assemble. Take your time, organize parts and read instructions closely. It looks nice and large enough to hold the printer and file rack.
- Seems sturdy and looks nice. The only think that I don’t like is the drawer doesn’t quite open far enough to file. I have to turn my folders and documents to place them in.
- It’s a perfect fit and the design ties in really well. I love this and the price was great.
- Would be a cute cabinet if only I had better instructions and if I received correct pieces. Will have to take back and see if I can get another one and start over. Aggervation of hauling it back to store and waiting for another one.