Add organization and timeless style to your home with this attractive Sauder Shoal Creek Storage Chest. Available in a variety of finishes, this wooden box offers an ideal complement to any decor. Its traditional styling gives it versatility and a long life, allowing you to use it in different ways throughout the years. The oak storage chest easily accommodates items like clothing, shoes, bedding and books. It also functions as a toy box in a playroom or child’s bedroom. The item features ventilation holes to allow its contents to breathe, preventing mold and mildew damage or musty odors from accumulating. Its lift-up top provides handy access, while also being kid-friendly with its safety lid stay. Reduce clutter in your home while extending the life of your belongings with the Sauder storage chest.
Sauder Shoal Creek Storage Chest:
- Traditional styling
- Functions as storage chest or toy box
- Standard ventilation
- Lid stay for safety
- Oak storage chest is available in a variety of finishes
- Assembly required
- Sauder Shoal Creek Storage Chest dimensions: 35.276″W x 15.215″D x 18.937″H
- Amazing chest for the money. Ordered another. Took some putting together. But well worth it.
- The Bottom (D) is installed 4 1/4 ” from the bottom of the chest which leaves 12 1/4″ of actual depth in the chest. Caution:>> The Front (H) can be installed either way and, in fact, did install it backwards. After noticing the Hidden Cams were exposed was able to loosen the Right End (A) enough to flip the Front around to correct installation.
- This was easy to put together and looks very nice! Great purchase!
- Purchase this item for my husband and he placed all of his misc computer cables and such, he like the quality and was easy to put together.
- decent quality – it is made with compressed wood and not hard wood, but it looks great and is good for medium heavy things
- Easy to assemble and looks great. Hinge prevents the top from slamming down. Nice feature
- I purchased this chest as just a little extra storage for gloves or scarves in the winter and a diaper bag, etc. for the price that you pay you can’t beat it–the construction is solid and it is easy to put together. I actually get a lot of compliments on the chest.
- This little chest is perfect for our entryway. We store the kiddos shoes in it so they are easy to find before school and they have a place to sit and put them on! I made a cushion for the top and added a couple pillows and it looks very nice. I love it!
- It says the chest is Oak, but it is just cheap partial board that came not put together. It was also smaller than expected. I could have found a better, quality chest somewhere else, already assembled for the price I paid.