The Sauder Shoal Creek Storage Buffet is designed to maximize storage in the dining room, living room or entryway.
Sauder Shoal Creek Storage Buffet, Jamocha:
- Jamocha wood finish
- Transitional style
- Large storage drawer
- Full extension ball bearing slides
- Framed glass doors
- Open storage
- Removable wine rack useable on either side
- 2 adjustable shelves
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 42.126″W x 17.165″D x 41.102″H
- 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Model# 414858
- Pretty easy to assemble. Very solid and sturdy once built and looks great.
- I am very pleased with my purchase. It looks great and was relatively easy to assemble. I shopped a lot for this item and this was definitely the best buy for the money. It is in a recently rejuvenated room at our church and I have received many positive comments on the buffet.
- This product was a perfect size compared to other ones we looked at. It took a little longer than expected to assemble but it could’ve been worse.
- Really nice sideboard. This is very heavy and sturdy. I like the wine storage option to include or not. This is tall with nice lines and fits perfect in a hard to fit place near our dining room. Note worthy: the pic gives the impression of 2 drawers. But it’s really one long drawn. The color is dark brown almost a black. Glass doors are okay. Good drawn hinges. Draws are not lined. It was standard shipping but, it was at our front door within 2 days. Packaging was good. It took about 2 hours to put together. Reason for 4 star is there is a small flaw in the board which is splintered fake wood top right corner. I took a big black magic marker to it, and if you didn’t know it was there you’d be hard pressed to see it. Overall a great buy & I’d do it again. It looks like the pic-perhaps a little better in person.
- We have our TV fairly high up and most TV stands are pretty low. This item was just the right height and width. Very sturdy and very nice piece. Yes, it does require a great deal of assembly, but we didn’t have any issues.
- This would be a good piece of furniture for a starter apartment, but it was definitely lacking quality. The corners of the glass doors did not match and the white bare wood was showing through.