Enjoy the rich, warm look of the Parklane collection with this six-drawer dresser. It’s a perfect, practical bedroom piece for your wardrobe storage. The lower four drawers are extra-deep for heavier apparel like jeans, sweaters or shirts. The top drawers give convenient storage to undergarments, socks and accessories. All six drawers glide smoothly on metal runners. Subtle design details include soft rounded edges, sculpted moldings and contoured drawer fronts. It is finished in an espresso cinnamon cherry and accented with decorative nickel-finish drawer handles. Use this dresser alone or combine with complementary bedroom pieces (sold separately) from the collection to round out your living space.
Mainstays Parklane 6-Drawer Dresser, Espresso Cinnamon Cherry:
- 4 large storage drawers
- 2 smaller storage drawers
- Expresso cinnamon cherry finish
- Assembly required
- Assembled dimensions: 49.13″W x 16.22″D x 30.87″H
- So when I got this dresser I was really excited.. it was delivered on my birthday with another piece.. Since it was my big day, my 13 year old offered to put together the dresser… After my husband helped him lay out and organize it, he went to it…. 2-3 hrs later we had a solid dresser that looks amazing and is super solid ( I did just find a couple extra screws, I chose to think they were extras for now though)… Anyway… if you are looking for a beautiful dresser with a gorgeous finish that’s so easy a 13 yr ok can do it… This is your thing
- My husband assembled the dresser. It took home about two hours maximum. I love how the instructions were easy to read and understand. Their were many pieces. But was not hard if you did as told. The only down side was the way one pre drilled hole was not aligned correctly so when you close it you can tell it’s cripple because it overlaps with the bottom drawer. It’s definitely something that can be fixed with caution But other then that it’s very sturdy, great for pre teens or younger. Great for the price!!
- Bought this for my daughters. Went together great. The only thing is that they sliders for the drawers appear to be a new design pending patten, but they do not slide like butter. This isn’t an issue for me, it appears they were designed knowing it wouldn’t be quite as smooth. Perhaps they found better durability in this new design. Still love it, looks great.
- Now that Walmart has changed the quality of furniture products they sell, it’s a good price with good quality. It’s not the best but it’s worth what you pay for
- Impossible to assemble with drawers aligned. Holes are predrilled and you cannot adjust the drawers properly. Some drawers are crooked and others have gaps at the top. It looks terrible and was a waste of money and time. I wish I had invested the money in so ething better.