The Sauder Palladia Computer Desk features a traditional style and adds an elegant look and functionality to a work space. Suitable for a home office or a workplace, it matches with nearly any decor. A panel flips down to reveal a spot for the keyboard and mouse, while the top surface accommodates a monitor, as well as decorative items and other equipment. Two drawers with metal runners hold folders, files and important documents. The lower drawer can even accommodate hanging files. This Sauder computer desk has a waxed black finish.
Sauder Palladia Computer Desk, Multiple Finishes:
- Waxed Black finish
- Traditional style
- Large drawer/shelf features flip-down panel for keyboard/mouse
- 2 small drawers with metal runners and safety stops
- Lower drawer with full extension slides holds letter size hanging files
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 53.13″W x 23.50″D x 30″H
- 5-year warranty
- Cherry Model# 412116
- Waxed Black model# 417944
- Desk and task chairs sold separately.
- I received timely, the gentlemen dropped it off inside my living room. I began taking it apart….it was extremely well packaged in order to prevent any damages. Everything was accounted for! I began at 3:00pm following the instructions step by step. It was completed at 6:30pm. I was pretty proud of myself! Even my husband was surprised There were no issues with the instructions and everything went smooth! I absolutely love it! The top drawer and second drawer gets hung up a bit when you use the second drawer…. I think it’s due to the draw area not being the same length???? Not an issue though, I just carefully close the second drawer in order to not scrape anything. All in all the purchase was a great buy!!!! I’d highly recommend it!
- Product had all components and assembly was lengthy, but not to bad if you are handy with reading instructions.
- Exactly what I was looking for. Good value.
- I am very pleased with my purchase. My expectations were far exceeded with the quality of the product. High quality.
- There is only one major thing we did not like about this desk – the time it took to put together. I had someone do it who is an engineer and it took 6 HOURS! Seriously. The instructions had to be read very carefully, and not the clearest. We got it put together but then the draws would not close so it took another 30 minutes or so to redo the draws to make sure they slid in correctly. If you are used to putting furniture together then you will not struggle too hard but don’t thin you can put this together in two hours. Still worth the effort. It looks great!
- I purchased this desk to match an existing bedroom set. The color of wood was a perfect match! The box was heavy to bring home, but manageable with 2 guys. It was a bit complicated to together, and the instructions definitely were needed. The wood was in good condition. It looks and feels very high end and is very good quality for the price. I would definitely recommend!!
- The first desk we ordered came in so damaged we didn’t even take it out of the store. So we reordered it and the second time when we went to pick it up the box was ripped open again but it seamed to be ok it was a Christmas presant so we didn’t have time to reorder it again. We should have left it at the store again it has many scratches and dents it is missing pieces from where the box was ripped open now we are either stuck with this or have to lug it back to the store Walmart does a very poor job in shipping your things. I will not order anything from Walmart.com again