Features: -Large drawer for utensils. -Roomy open condiment or accessory storage area. -Twin doors protect large storage area with an adjustable shelf. -Rolls easily on sturdy dual-wheel casters. -O’Sullivan collection. -Universal style. Product Type: -Microwave Cart. Base Finish: -White/Light Brown. Counter Material: -Wood. Style (Old): -Contemporary. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Counter Finish: -White/Light Brown. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -48.54″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -24.88″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -19.76″. Overall Product Weight: -70 lbs. Assembly: Assembly Required: -Yes.
Universal Oven Cart:
- Sauder Universal Oven Cart in Soft White
- Sauder cart has large drawer for utensils
- Roomy open condiment or accessory storage area
- Twin doors protect large storage area with an adjustable shelf
- Rolls easily on sturdy dual-wheel casters
- Finish: soft white
- Overall dimensions: 48.55″ H x 24.89″ W x 19.77″ D
- Kind of tricky putting together but I did it, and it fits right where I wanted it to. Wish the drawer was a little deeper. But so far like the product. Would recommend to friends and family.
- Very nice cart for the price. Instructions were easy to follow, when assembling, but make sure you have another person to help out. Just enough storage and looks great!!
- Maybe microwave/toaster oven. Gives me more storage and fits perfect in the area I wanted. Easy to put together.
- This is a perfect product for my studio apartment, already I couldn’t live without it. However, if I had not had my daughter in law and another young friend, I could never have assembled it. Please make it easier or warn older people it is beyond them!
- Lots of storage. We were short of storage room. Unit doesn’t move much with microwave on top, that is good. Microwave is high so grandkids can’t play with push buttons.
- I bought one myself 8 years ago. It’s still standing strong. My friend needed a microwave cart & I suggested this one to him.
- Packed very good and directions clear. Able to assemble with a little help from my son. Sturdy with plenty of storage. Very pleased. Do separate and label all the hardware before starting to assemble. Would recommend to a friend.
- as soon as I got to step 10 to carefully turn upright as soon as angled it collapsed and splintered the wood. When I called the number on instructions company out of business, when went online they don’t make replacement parts. Luckily I bought from Walmart and they were super nice and refunded my money.