A file cabinet need not be drab gray metal always. Brighten up your home or office with this appealing Sauder Harbor View Printer Stand with File Cabinet in an antiqued white finish. It is constructed from high-quality engineered wood with a laminate finish that makes this wood file cabinet both long lasting and attractive. This antique white wood file cabinet comes with plenty of storage space to meet a variety of needs. A locking drawer is provided to secure your printed documents.The cubbyhole features 2 adjustable shelves that give you ample space to store your things. The TWIST-LOCK fasteners help you to easily assemble this Sauder File Cabinet. It comes in a secure package to avoid any damage and deliver safely on time.
Harbor View Collection 1- Drawer Lateral Wood File Cabinet:
- Locking drawer with full-extension slides holds letter, legal or European-size hanging files
- Cubbyhole storage features 2 adjustable shelves
- 32″L x 21-1/8″W x 31″H
- Laminate finish
- Engineered wood
- Shipped with Sauder’s TransGuard package protection, which features hard, cardboard edging and shrink-wrap film on the carton, to ensure your delivery arrives damage-free
- Quick and easy assembly with patented TWIST-LOCK fasteners and patented T-Lock drawer assembly system
- The Sauder Harbor View Printer Stand with File Cabinet is only available at Walmart.com; not available in Wal-Mart stores
- I just put together the cabinate and love the locking feature, though I have to figure out how to actually make it lock…saved money with jet and Ibotta combo! Try it!
- The drawer was very flimsy and the back support was not long enough. It broke the first time I put it together, so they sent me a new one. I reinforced it with some braces so that it would not fall apart. Otherwise, I love the design
- Just as described! Makes a beautiful appearance and is so functionable..will keep my printer on top of it. Am so happy I went with this purchase.
- Was able to assemble in only a few hours, had 1 missing screw but i had one to replace it. Very sturdy , directions were easy to follow .
- I love the space and use for the cabinet. I was surprised how heavy it was but that’s not necessarily a negative. I have it next to my desks and it looks great. I have my printer on it and set up, my files are coming together and I love that it’s lockable ….. Just what I need for my clients information to be safe!
- This is a nice looking file cabinet. The instructions were pretty easy to follow and I appreciated that it was an actual manual with step by step; not a one piece of paper with a bunch of symbols to figure out. It was padded well for shipping but one of the pieces had a small crack that if it were bigger and have shown at all upon assembly I would have returned. Looks great pit together, but I still can’t figure out how I installed the lock incorrectly. Overall I would purchase again. It is solid and looks nicer than a metal filing cabinet in my office area.
- This item is HEAVY!!! Open the box and the situation gets worse. Anyone who has purchased sauder knows you’ll need to spend time putting the item together. I NEVER have a problem… but you can’t properly put something together without adequate instructions, item labeling, and proper packaging. I took one look at the 1000 (felt like it anyways!) POOR quality pieces laying in front of me and cut my losses right there. I repackaged the item, grabbed my football player size husband to carry the item back down the stairs and into my car to return. Even he couldn’t believe how heavy the item was. Ideally you’ll need two strong adults to lift.